Which J's do you remember craving but never bought?

I agree with the XI lows Snakeskins. I had a pair in HS and beat them to death. Wish I had a fresh pair in an 11.5....wink wink.

OG OBSIDIAN XII's
mad.gif

i regret sleeping on the stealth XX"s

I STILL want the cool grey 3's. found them in my size on flightclub but now they're gone.

kinda want the old love/new love still too.

black caro V's kinda, but I think my nubuck 12s are hotter so i slept

I missed my chance for the XI, XII, and XIII because i was still too young and didn't have money..

I have a longer list.

Grape V's
Military IV's
White/Red/XIII (OG)
10/13 CDP. This pack really grew on me
Flight Club XV's for $60 (Really Missed out on a pretty nice deal)

Black/Blue XIII low's. Kick myself in the a-- everyday for waiting on those.
White/Mocha III's, Grey/Sliver 1's. I'm sure there's more but those 3 for sure.

"and even though I bought the black 5's off of principles I never wear them anymore (people in my house even rock em as lawnmowing shoes) sincethey're too damn bulky looking." why would you do that when you could sell them for hundreds and buy a pair of $20 lawn mowing shoes? bad move, mate.

this makes me so sad but when i was in junior high i wanted the true blue iii's. i didnt know anything about sneakers then but i knew i wanted those eventhough i didnt know how rare they were i just knew they were jordans. i didnt have no money cause i was like 12 and my parents wouldnt buy me sneakers for over80.00. and when i was gonna buy them like a few years ago and saw they were goin for like 400+. there were a bunch of other kicks like the xi's, vi'sand v's that came out around that time. if i had the money i have now DAMN!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom