Which NTer has the most dated and busted cell phone?

The keyboard on that phone is so great. I miss it. Had it around the same time you got yours.

up until may of this year, i still rocked the og metalback iphone. only phone ive ever had that never gave out on me 

I still have the LG Rumor 2.

Never made that jump to a smart phone. Never became one of those phone geeks/stalkers and I'm happy knowing that.

Awesome thread. Retro tech is gaining steam in my area. I've seen more CD players this week than I've seen in the past 5 years.

Funny thing is I had that same phone and it's crazy how durable it is. Dropped it countless times. That keyboard though :pimp:

Me smh. It prolly has a lot to due with the fact that it irks my nerves when I see people have they face buried in their phones 24/7 and I don't wanna end up becoming another victim. I'll probably bite the bullet soon though and cop something newer

Currently using a flip phone.. It's a pain to unlock my iPhone 4S for sprint..

Last edited:
I still got the OG Iphone, it works perfectly too..but now i just use it as an Ipod
laugh.gif
Same. I also still have a Motorola Razor too, but haven't used it in forever.

Is this thread for people that still use these phones, or just still have them. 
nerd.gif

I used to want that phone similar to what op posted, i loved the way that it flipped open and had a keyboard. The one i wanted was on vzw in 2005.

Samsung Intensity 1
release 09/16/09
View media item 540322
This is my "personal" phone. About the only people who still call me on this is my mom and dad and a few old friends.
I've had the number for damn near 15 years.

-J-

I need to charge this bad boy. getting to the point where the charge only lasts like 2 days now.

Back
Top Bottom