Which Package Do You Prefer for The 11/12 CDP

doesn't matter what color the xi is and it doesn't matter to me what it's paired with, i'm going to try and get me a couple packs. the xi is byfar my favorite jordan of all time.

1st option for me
smile.gif

1st option for me as well...but I would like a white and white of that package
smile.gif
When is the release of the XI/XII CDP?

smokin.gif
For me, 1st pack would be the best way to go....i don'tlike those taxi's though...i dunno...

I would prefer the 2nd option since I don't have a black/red XII and I would love to have a 2nd pair of the Concord.

The pic of the XII in the 1st option is a white/grey colorway, but you probably meant it's the XII Taxi which is white/black.

Well the official colorways for the XII/XI Countdown Package is the XI would be looking a lot like the Spacejam BUT instead of the royal blue color in theSpacejam, it will be the varsity red color. As for the XII, it will be the white/black Taxi.

cguro yung 1st option but kung ako masusunod at want the ultra limited SpaceJam XIs with the no.45 at the back(i don't even think they were released in thepublic) and the white/red XIIs
pimp.gif
i think i have a better chance of winningthe lotto than this pack being released lol
roll.gif

so those are the color..from what i have read, the 11's would exactly like Space Jams but instead of the Royal blue colored part of the shoe, itwill be Red...

Please correct me if this is wrong...

we got to watch out the price for this pack...

cdp's are slowly increasing in price...tho its already above retail compared to US...

i hope it wont reach 20k or somethin...coz that would be trouble for me...
frown.gif

The first option... although, they should have done just both BRED's on the XI and XII.
'cause my BRED XII's are so OLD. But the XII's are indestructible, i think u have to burn 'em to break em....

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

we got to watch out the price for this pack...

cdp's are slowly increasing in price...tho its already above retail compared to US...

i hope it wont reach 20k or somethin...coz that would be trouble for me...
frown.gif

How much is retail for the CDP's in the PI?

The last CDP (IV/XIX) retailed for $300 over here($325 total with CA tax)

guys, already confirmed! check NDC for the info..
pimp.gif

12/26/2008 Jordan Collezione 11/12 (limited release to urban accounts & Niketowns)
338149 991
Air Jordan Retro 11 Black/True Red/White;
Air Jordan Retro 12 Black/Varsity Red/Cement Grey
$310.00

see y'all there..
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom