Which rapper has a better diss track record than Cam'ron?

roll.gif
I miss those days. Cam was bringing that comedy. The way his voice continued to raise as he tried to get Curtis to answer.

Originally Posted by Essential1

He killed 50???? He killed Jay???

C'mon Son

Curtis was not much better if at all than Funeral Music.... You remember what happened after this "beef"? Cam'ron went into hiatus, Diplomats broke up and Jimmy & Juelz were hanging out with 50...

And Gotta Love It was a 7 minute ramble that had a better hook than verses...
50 was losing until cam went AWOL...i mean he ended up changing his album to curtis cuz of camron.

them videos in da courtroom was hilarious.

Jada is an example of 50 getting killed on wax.

Cam was just funny. Funny doesn't mean it's a classic diss by any means.

Common- The !#$## In You; the only diss record he made and to top it off he performed it in Cali and that's saying something considering who it was aimed at since No Vaseline is a certified CLASSIC

nobody's come at him since and he's not even on that ra-ra @!#%

Cam goes at relevant dudes and still isn't relevant as is the case with most mediocre rappers.
So many overrated names being dropped
the musical knowledge in here is comedy

Originally Posted by IhaveGout

Cam and Canibus are working in the studio right now to get at Justin Beiber

Man get the hell outta here with dem wack +*! youtube type comments
grin.gif

^haha

question?

Do you guys take Cam seriously or what? I don't know, he seems like a joke and very ignorant. I can't I've heard a couple lines that were cool, but never anything that would make me rewind or wanna listen again. I don't know if you guys are joking.... like it's a running NT joke about Cam being a good rapper or not? I just noticed that only songs I had by Cam were based on the production.

Now, that Mason diss, Take'em to church is probably his best diss song I've heard...maybe cuz it had a serious/truthful tone.

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

^haha

question?

Do you guys take Cam seriously or what? I don't know, he seems like a joke and very ignorant. I can't I've heard a couple lines that were cool, but never anything that would make me rewind or wanna listen again. I don't know if you guys are joking.... like it's a running NT joke about Cam being a good rapper or not? I just noticed that only songs I had by Cam were based on the production.

Now, that Mason diss, Take'em to church is probably his best diss song I've heard...maybe cuz it had a serious/truthful tone.
220px-Cam'ron_-_Purple_Haze.jpg
220px-Come_Home_With_MeCam.jpg
2364447-the-diplomats-diplomatic-immunity.jpg
Sde.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Warrior On It

^haha

question?

220px-Cam'ron_-_Purple_Haze.jpg
220px-Come_Home_With_MeCam.jpg
2364447-the-diplomats-diplomatic-immunity.jpg
Sde.jpg

You just wasn't ready for his flow b....

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

eek.gif
wow dudes is really not even gonna mention confessions of fire?
i love that album too, but its got a couple of fillers..

Glory on "confessions" was Cam at his finest, OMG too many quotes "what you mad about I see alot of tightened Jaws, I got alot of +@!@ but im really really liking yours"

So changing the name of his album to capitalize on it.. Is losing? And fixing his teeth is losing?If that is what makes a diss hot..

I'm pretty sure making your life long friends turn against you, and when you say it's going to be a hot summer and you disappear for 2 years is the epitome of losing..

And if we talk about who is relevant, and who is not.. 50's relevance in today's music world far exceeds that of Cam'ron's. It did in 2002 & 2003 and it still does today.

Your definitions of killed are pretty terrible.. Takeover killed Nas... Ether killed Jay.. Hit Em Up killed Big... *%%%! in Yoo killed Cube... There was actually something memorable about the songs... Acting like Gotta Love It or Curtis made a dent in the careers of 50 or Jay-Z..

Cam said it himself "50 played a big part in the fall of Dip Set"... NT overrates Cam'ron tremendously.

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Glory on "confessions" was Cam at his finest, OMG too many quotes "what you mad about I see alot of tightened Jaws, I got alot of +@!@ but im really really liking yours"
"Yall shoulda never let me in the %$+@@+*!+*%#+ game b"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
I loved Glory, 357, D Rugs, Death, and Horse & Carriage, but I have no memory of anything else off Confessions of Fire
laugh.gif
Those albums I listed you can just throw on and let it play from start to finish.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eek.gif
I loved Glory, 357, D Rugs, Death, and Horse & Carriage, but I have no memory of anything else off Confessions of Fire
laugh.gif
Those albums I listed you can just throw on and let it play from start to finish.

son whos nice>>>>>>>>
and We Got It was pretty dope too
pimp.gif

So changing the name of his album to capitalize on it.. Is losing? And fixing his teeth is losing?If that is what makes a diss hot..

I'm pretty sure making your life long friends turn against you, and when you say it's going to be a hot summer and you disappear for 2 years is the epitome of losing..

And if we talk about who is relevant, and who is not.. 50's relevance in today's music world far exceeds that of Cam'ron's. It did in 2002 & 2003 and it still does today.

Your definitions of killed are pretty terrible.. Takeover killed Nas... Ether killed Jay.. Hit Em Up killed Big... *%%%! in Yoo killed Cube... There was actually something memorable about the songs... Acting like Gotta Love It or Curtis made a dent in the careers of 50 or Jay-Z..

Cam said it himself "50 played a big part in the fall of Dip Set"... NT overrates Cam'ron tremendously.
Oh really?  When's the last time you heard ANYBODY mention 50's actual music?  Whenever you hear about Fif, it's his ANTICS rather than his actual music.  I don't remember the last time someone said, "YO, that new 50 Cent is THAT joint!" or see any threads about some dope new 50 music.

While Cam at least still gets love for his mixtapes.  Just cause he ain't as "pop" on entertainment tonight like Fif is, doesn't mean 50 is musically more relevant.  50 is just more relevant because he's a pop star so he'll be in the news regardless.  Fif is in the news for dating Chelsea Handler and signing Pauly D, not because people are discussing his hot tracks.

All of this. I'm still tryna figure out how dudes can take this _ serious. He's always been a clown IMO.

You actually listening to dudes like ninjahood?
laugh.gif

A 50 Cent NOT making music is still more relevant than whatever the hell Cam is doing right now, mixtapes or not. And for most people the beef with Cam's got nothing to do with 50's lack of popularity in the current music climate.

^Son how is that true when Curtis isn't even making good music anymore?

Back
Top Bottom