WHICH RETRO REPLICATES ITS OG THE CLOSEST?

Quote:
The black/red and flint/grey 13's are the closest to the og of any released retro jordan

IIRC, the weave on the mesh is different.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

XIIs hands down
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Quote:
i think the mars IV
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
The black/red and flint/grey 13's are the closest to the og of any released retro jordan
side13-04.gif
side13-16.gif
*AO17*​

Its funny to see people say the Flint 13 when they almost two entirely different shoes.

People saying the 12s....theyre both made of entirely different materials. they just "look" the same.

AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

^^ Yup, the XII's soles were more transparent on the OG's than the retros, which was clearly visible.
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988​
TEAM L.A. KINGS

^Its the same to me so one shoe is a little lighter then the other I am not picky then most out here
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

^agreed

10 and half in my Air Force One, gimme 2 purr- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

Quote:
1999 bred IV are perfect imo

not comfort wise, I have tried on a wearable pair of OG Black/Red IV's from 1989 and the insoles are unbelieveable..it is so cushioned, but then again Jordans back then were made to play basketball where as today's retros are more for casual wear.

The XII's were almost dead on, but with somewhat improved cushioning.

Isn't that funny...an improvement on a retro?
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

people that are saying xii, you must not own a lot of og xii. I have every xii og and retro and nothing like it. Its made very poorly. The xiii were done good and the vii and the iv excluding the jumpman
NIKE Talking Since
'94

BRED XIII'S FOR ME HANDS DOWN, SAME FIT AND SHAPE IS ON POINT. A LOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE ARE GOING BY LOOKS ALONE. :smh:
smh.gif

VIIs should not be mentioned in this thread. They are perhaps the most misshapen retro aside from the 1.

They haven't released yet but I'll say retro XX1s are gonna come the closest in next year's pack. :lol:
laugh.gif
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

AO17 - good comparison with the flint XIIIs there, i never knew there was that much of a huge difference, but i never said flints replicated it's OG haha
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Strictly from a ballplayers/performance perspective, the retro XII's were NOTHING like the og's. Asthetically they may have looked like the OG, but they didn't play like them.

For me, that was a major let down.

Back
Top Bottom