Which sports story would u like to see made into a movie?

Boise St. vs Oklahoma
pimp.gif

The 1994 American Junior Goodwill games Hockey team and there near impossible task of defeating the mighty Iceland team.

Mike Vick Story starting when he was little also with clips of Marcus Vick in it.

all the way up into the case...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Roberto Clemente is a good one..i wonder who can play him???

jlo would probably get her hands on the screenplay
I'm glad somebody saw that.

A Roberto Clemente movie would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

a story/biography/profile about glen davis coming out of the closet with explicit sex scenes with john amaechi
pimp.gif
. brokeback mountain pt 2.

I know the Big Baby jokes are popular nowadays.... And I'm not questioning your preference or anything.... But you'd actually want to SEE that?
No thanks.

My choice would be the Kobe Bryant rape trial told from the victim's perspective.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Seriously though, Roberto Clemente would be my first choice. Guaranteed tear-jerker.
tired.gif

Mike Vick or Mike Tyson (a good version) would be dope too.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

My choice would be the Kobe Bryant rape trial told from the victim's perspective.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know why but I just pictured the Fox network doingsomething like that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SHUGES

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't know why but I just pictured the Fox network doing something like that
roll.gif

Nah, the Oxygen network my dude.
laugh.gif

SHUGES wrote:
My choice would be the Kobe Bryant rape trial told from him being the victim perspective.
pimp.gif

fixed for you bud
laugh.gif
...i know you'd be the first one inline for that one
pimp.gif
...box office hit because of you

i would like to see the Warrick Dunn story. about his relationship with his mother,up until her murder and then him becoming the man he is today in her nameand all the good things he's done to give back and confronting his mothers killer and him becoming a symbol of a true man and a great human being. i sawhis story a few weeks back and it really hit home with me,i dont know what i would do if my mother was killed.

1986 Mets. Some insane stuff went down......

Clemente is a good one, so is Hillsdale.

how bout the late 80s/early 90s miami hurricanes, going buck wild with 2 live crew, drugs, wearing fatigues to the championship b4 getting spanked by pennstate

I would like to see a movie done on the Cowboys in the mid 90s. I just read the book that came out (the name is slipping my mind) and there were some crazystuff that happened and a lot of distinct personalities on that team.

mike tyson.. theres so much drama from his early childhood days up until his current state after fall from grace. the mike tyson episode of Beyond the Glorywas pretty intense. his story would make for a terrific movie if done right.

I didn't read any of the replys, I just came straight to "new reply", so I'm pretty sure this was mentioned, but

The Lakers dynasty years

-plenty of success early on
-internal rival between the teams 2 superstars
-the team is then forced into choosing 1 superstar to move on with
-which leads to a bad breakup between the 2 superstars/coach/owner

I'd watch it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brrraptors

mike tyson.. theres so much drama from his early childhood days up until his current state after fall from grace. the mike tyson episode of Beyond the Glory was pretty intense. his story would make for a terrific movie if done right.

isn't there a tyson movie already??
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom