Which sports story would u like to see made into a movie?

I may be wrong but I believe Magic Johnson's company bought the rights for a movie to the high school basketball autism story. Not the best way to describeit but I can't remember the guy's name......definitely a good story though.

img7070769.jpg

04' St. Joes team

Hamilton's book is awesome, so i'm sure it would make a great movie...the HR derby was epic.
pimp.gif

Pete Rose
the '08 Tampa Bay Rays...i'm thinking Major League-esque.
pimp.gif

Tiger Woods

Josh Hamilton... Roberto Clemente...

A movie about the rise and fall of the Cowboys dynasty in the 90's would be GREAT...
pimp.gif
Boys Will Be Boys was a great read, and it'd make a greatbasis for the movie...

Originally Posted by Verdykt

The 1994 American Junior Goodwill games Hockey team and there near impossible task of defeating the mighty Iceland team.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Right over everyone's heads. A+ humor mah man.

Larry Johnson (the real L J) IE. muggin old ladies, gold tooth, boxing, etc. LJ was my favorite player coming up although there were better players.

The 2008 Final Four. The greatest ever. All 4 #1 seeds for the first time ever....of course, I may be a little biased.

Oh, and that 1994 Junior Goodwill team wouldn't have been crap if Banks hadn't heroically returned from injury.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Boys Will Be Boys was a great read, and it'd make a great basis for the movie...
where did you get the book at?
Borders, I think... ? I know I had some trouble finding it before I finally came across it...

And they only make it hard cover, which I hate...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by brrraptors

mike tyson.. theres so much drama from his early childhood days up until his current state after fall from grace. the mike tyson episode of Beyond the Glory was pretty intense. his story would make for a terrific movie if done right.

isn't there a tyson movie already??
nerd.gif

Yeah, Michael Jai White (dude from Spawn) played Tyson, I forgot who played Don King in the movie (I think it was UncleGeorge from ATL)

img7070769.jpg

04' St. Joes team

laugh.gif
Terrance Howard can play DelonteWest...

"... Whaz goin on wit chu', Jameer, mayne!!!..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- The Ray Mancini Story (I think they might have a made for TV movie already not too sure)
- The 2001 World Series.
- Surprised Manny Pacquaio hasn't been mentioned but I think that would make a good movie.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Marbury/Clemens
a day in the life of Marbury documentary.

well Spike Lee may have some dirt on Kobe (hopefully following him around to hotel rooms).

Vince Young - Wonderlic examination documentary - just footage of him taking the test - stumped facial expressions, inner thoughts, etc.

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Marbury/Clemens

or

Josh Hamilton/Paul Pierce-Celtics turnaround
laugh.gif

This
laugh.gif

paul pierces oscar winning award performance injury then coming back to win game
indifferent.gif
1...yehh thats a good 10 seconds waste of my life
laugh.gif
...yes im salty
roll.gif

- Surprised Manny Pacquaio hasn't been mentioned but I think that would make a good movie.
pimp.gif
it would be a box office hit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Michael Jordan movie starting when he was a kid (split into two movies kid-college era & bulls-wizards era)

i think it will happen one day but who could play MJ?

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Michael Jordan movie starting when he was a kid (split into two movies kid-college era & bulls-wizards era)

a shaved head #24 on the Lakers
laugh.gif
...he'd be perfect forthat role
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

They already made one. It's called Spacejam. Duh.

Back
Top Bottom