Which SUV would you take for this price range and WHY? (PICS)

Range, no questions asked. Better quality and looks better imo.
laugh.gif
who cares that the TB tops out at 155.

Range, no questions asked. Better quality and looks better imo.
laugh.gif
who cares that the TB tops out at 155.

The Range will give you headaches when it comes to maintenance. Everyone that I've known to own one has had issues especially at above 50k miles.

The Range will give you headaches when it comes to maintenance. Everyone that I've known to own one has had issues especially at above 50k miles.

I'd get a Porsche Cayenne with around 35k-40k miles.
This is pretty good I think, $30k, 42k miles.
P55101.jpg

P55101.jpg

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif
@ those prices.
^Why are the prices so funny? These are actual BIN on Ebay. I woulda simply posted the auctions but we can't link to live auctions...
Alright...understood...but I feel if you want a SUV pricing/researching via ebay motors is not a good look.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

laugh.gif
@ those prices.
^Why are the prices so funny? These are actual BIN on Ebay. I woulda simply posted the auctions but we can't link to live auctions...
Alright...understood...but I feel if you want a SUV pricing/researching via ebay motors is not a good look.

Escalade > Range > Trailblazer based on reliability.

The "stunt" factor is obvious though. Range > Escalade > Trailblazer.

Basically don't get the trailblazer.

A lot of BS replies in this thread, go with the TB SS. Many people dont even know what the SS is equipped with.. People say Escalades and Rovers because they express materialism, the "wealthy" drive those vehicles. Trust me TB SS > the other 2.

A lot of BS replies in this thread, go with the TB SS. Many people dont even know what the SS is equipped with.. People say Escalades and Rovers because they express materialism, the "wealthy" drive those vehicles. Trust me TB SS > the other 2.

Originally Posted by RFX45

P55101.jpg

^I was gonna suggest that but honestly the older model Cayenne isn't even on the radar anymore. The new facelifted one trumps the older models...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

^Really? In regards to the stunt factor, I thought it was Escalade = Range > TrailBlazer. You can through some 26"-30"'s on that Escalade and will probably turn more than than a Flying Spur or Quattrope or something...

Originally Posted by RFX45

P55101.jpg

^I was gonna suggest that but honestly the older model Cayenne isn't even on the radar anymore. The new facelifted one trumps the older models...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

^Really? In regards to the stunt factor, I thought it was Escalade = Range > TrailBlazer. You can through some 26"-30"'s on that Escalade and will probably turn more than than a Flying Spur or Quattrope or something...

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

^I agree to an extent. Especially with only 15,000 miles. The only reason I said Escalade because I have a base model '06 TrailBlazer and I wouldn't be too keen on upgrading to another TrailBlazer IF I could get a newer model Escalade for relatively the same price. But other than that, I might have to cop that '09 TrailBlazer...

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

^I agree to an extent. Especially with only 15,000 miles. The only reason I said Escalade because I have a base model '06 TrailBlazer and I wouldn't be too keen on upgrading to another TrailBlazer IF I could get a newer model Escalade for relatively the same price. But other than that, I might have to cop that '09 TrailBlazer...

Back
Top Bottom