Which SUV would you take for this price range and WHY? (PICS)

ID KEEP LOOKING IF I WAS U BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE THE ESCLADE DECENT MILES WILL LAST N THE LONG RUN THE ROVER NICE BUT HIGH MILES MORE MAINTANCE

ID KEEP LOOKING IF I WAS U BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE THE ESCLADE DECENT MILES WILL LAST N THE LONG RUN THE ROVER NICE BUT HIGH MILES MORE MAINTANCE

if it were only those 3...escalade.  but they're all way over priced in this economy.  tahoes and the jeep srt8 are my recommendations.  or you can buy my Denali for $20K....
wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

3590665331_a63284a822_o.jpg

if it were only those 3...escalade.  but they're all way over priced in this economy.  tahoes and the jeep srt8 are my recommendations.  or you can buy my Denali for $20K....
wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

wink.gif
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'd go with the range because of luxury, but if you're trying to smash on people go with the SS. the escalade is more of a family car plus you gotta think.. the bigger the truck, the more people is gonna ask you to help move things.

i'd go with the range because of luxury, but if you're trying to smash on people go with the SS. the escalade is more of a family car plus you gotta think.. the bigger the truck, the more people is gonna ask you to help move things.

None. Get yourself a nice 06-07 Jeep SRT for that price range.

I love my Jeep SRT. Yeah gas mileage sucks balls but its a SUV with a big engine.

None. Get yourself a nice 06-07 Jeep SRT for that price range.

I love my Jeep SRT. Yeah gas mileage sucks balls but its a SUV with a big engine.

Back
Top Bottom