Which taste better overall- Popeyes or KFC?

Yeah, strips feel like they got more batter than chicken. When they fresh and nice size, they cool

Fraud. What makes you cut into a drumstick before biting into it? The logic behind why it don’t matter what store it came from doesn’t even make sense,

Definitely fake news.

Only way maggots would have go into the chicken if somebody just left it the box in room temperature for few day for it to become rancid.

Fraud. What makes you cut into a drumstick before biting into it? The logic behind why it don’t matter what store it came from doesn’t even make sense,
When eating a BONED chicken breast, do yall

A. bite into it
B. break it off with hands

Thighs/Breasts: Pick
Drumsticks/Wings: Bite

I pick and dip it in sauce. I'm not biting into that dry *** breast meat

Last edited:
Had Popeye's yesterday for the first time in probably 6 years.

5 piece blackened tender
biscuit
mashed potatoes
green beans
corn on the cob

Came out to $16.xx. Not gonna lie, the flavor on the blackened tenders was :nthat:
Sides were legit too. I was expecting much lower quality, but they delivered.

I forgot about their blackened tenders. When I'm on my low carb, I get those.

Yo!! I said I would only go back for the Georgia Gold and Nashville. The Georgia Gold is Fire!! The chicken is a great size as well

20180725_144145.jpg

08/0/20:

T-Mobile Tuesdays
T-Mobile Customers: Popeyes Chicken Sandwich + 2-Pc Signature Chicken

I always wanted to try these, but then I found out how “hot chicken” was made. I’m good.

I believe you won, sir.
You’re for chicken being fried in grease but not it being dipped in it?

You’re for chicken being fried in grease but not it being dipped in it?
“Fool me once...”
Yes, I understand fried chicken is greasy but just because I don’t mind grease, that doesn’t mean I want more grease to go with my grease.

Im not usually the type to care, but if Church’s gives me a headache, I know I can’t handle something double greasy.

Is that for verizon fios and wireless?

I got it for free and don’t even remember how.
Wireless. They dropped that promo as my sister got it for Christmas. There’s no point in both of us having it. I just want it for the Marvel stuff anyway.

Back
Top Bottom