Which team's fan base do you hate the most?

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

San Fagsisco Giants
eyes.gif

Laker Fans
Radier Fans
Boston Fans
A's Fans
Dodger Fans

Raider fans! Especially the ones with the bumper stickers that say "F the rest" YOUR TEAM SUCKS!

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]In the mid-'80s, some of ASU's finest heckled aformer UA baseball coach about his wife, Georgia, who was dying of Lou Gehrig's disease. Classy.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]Yes, this was an isolated incident, possibly started by twodrunken fans, but it was just the first noticeable occurrence of this phenomenon. There is a clear pattern, which even an ASU student can recognize.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]A few years later, ASU fans taunted former UA basketballplayer Steve Kerr with chants of "PLO," "Where's your dad?" and "Go back to Beirut." Earlier in his Wildcat career,Kerr's father, Malcolm (the president of American University in Beirut) was assassinated by terrorists.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]OK, maybe you can say, "well, that was ages ago andjust a small group; they are long gone and have been politicians or telemarketers for years now."[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]But the savages continue today.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]At UA-ASU games, racial slurs are common and a neutralfamily, though mostly for the Sun Devils, near me at a softball game in Phoenix became so disgusted at the ASU fans' antics that they switched allegianceson the spot.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]The worst I have heard from UA fans is stuff like, "HeyVan Horn, how many wives do you have?" to former Utah basketball player Keith Van Horn, or, "N-I-T ... if you're lucky" to a USC player. Butthose lines are necessary to build any halfway-decent student section.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]The latest public incident is the most puzzlingthough.[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]With the UA up by 26 points in a basketball game last fall,UA head coach Lute Olson pointed to the scoreboard near the student section in Tempe. What prompted this action by Olson? That, of course, would be the trashtalk about Olson's wife, Bobbi, who died of cancer in 2001.
[/size][/font]

[font=trebuchet, trebuchet MS, arial, helvetica, times new roman, times, serif][size=-1]
asu-fans.jpg

[/size][/font]

LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS, they talk soo reckless but you didn't hear a word out of these people til the last time the Lakers were in thefinals. Watching Detroit beat them a few years back was one of the greatest feelings I've ever felt. I know it shouldn't be that deep, but jeez some ofthese people are the scum of the earth.

some of my fellow Cavs fans are jsut about as bad though

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Cleveland Browns (sorry outacontrol)
anything Ohio State
Michigan football
Cubs
Steelers
Red Sox

...and not only do I hate their fan bases, but the teams themselves also.

you killing me JDB

Steelers Fans
anyone from NYC
Red Sox Fans
bandwagon fans *cough (misterP0315, GabeGrams)*cough

I've been a Miami Hurricanes fan my whole life and I have to say we are some of the worst. I didn't go to a game this year at dolphin stadium but Iremember how brutal the fans were to visiting teams fans at the orange bowl.

Talbert

KingFoamNYC wrote:
^^^ basically east coast fans?
-pretty much, a lot of Yankees, Red Sox, Steelers fans in Cleveland and that bothers me haha

-As for the NBA, for those not so die hard Cleveland fans like myself

if Lebron wasn't here, there fans of whoever is about to win, or is close to win
You won't believe how many kids status on facebook went from "I am a Witness"(game 5 ECF)

to "Kobe Doin Work" (Game 1 of the finals) or "Superman got this" (Game 1 of the finals)

laugh.gif

just sad

I am sure us Cleveland fans are hated for being delusional every year and thinking our team is going to win, but can you blame us, we are just begging for achampionship

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

060503_dallas_vmed_1p.widec.jpg

They have acheived nothing of relevance in the last 14 years but fans seem to think they are a lock for the Super Bowl every pre-season because of their "talent" and "pro bowlers" while bashing the rest of the NFC. Your team sucks until they prove otherwise. What yall did 14 years ago has nothing to do with who's on the team TODAY!!!!

what have the Eagles won, champ?

Do I need to make it any more clear? Boys fans love to hold on to the glory years, sorry but what yall did in 95 ain't keeping anyone in a Cowboys uniformtoday. Get over it man.

people may dislike the towel, but you can't hate it, the sales have donated over 2.5 mill dollars since 1996 to Allegheny Valley School which is a networkof campuse and homes for people with severe intellectual disabilities. So next time you start trashing the terrible towel, at least it is for a great cause andnot NFL profit. As for this thread, jakec that was over the line, and I think most understand that these statements are for bandwagon and annoying fans of thatteam, not all

Boston fans as a whole, especially Red Sox fans. These dudes are pathetic, I've never seen a fan base so obsessed with another team (the Yankeesobviously). I went to school up there and was back up visiting ppl in '06 and we were at The Place in January on a Sat night, we're on the dance floorand all of a sudden the music stops, a screen lowers outta the ceiling and they start playing highlights of the '04 ALCS and World Series. In the middleof cotdamn January?
roll.gif

Not to mention Pats fans who didn't exist before 2001. I remember we had our winter mixer freshman year the night of the famous snow game versus theRaiders and not a damn person stayed in their dorm to watch the game, everyone was at the mixer because no one gave a damn about the Pats. 2-3 years laterthings were basically shut down during a Pats post season game.

bandwagon fans *cough (misterP0315, GabeGrams)*cough
What are you talking about, dude? Anyone that has been here long enough has known I've stuck with the Lakers and Colts forever...win or loss.

haters_gonna_hate.gif

laugh.gif
some of y'all OD'ing on bandwagon nation, acting like all other successful teams dont have their share of box score watching, fair weather fans.it happens EVERYWHERE! ours just wear those annoying $!! green and pink hats and get really really drunk
laugh.gif

there are a lot of random Sox hats worn though here in the Midwest. 7 years ago it's
was all Yanks hat, now I see these Sox hats being worn out. Same people I think, haha

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Die hard Jordan fans...acting like he invented the game of basketball.
eyes.gif
What's wrong MJ used to @#!+ on your childhood hero?
laugh.gif
Jordan is my favorite player of all time...but dudes get outrageous acting like he is the copyright holder of all basketball related moves and gestures. I said die hard Jordan fans...not Jordan.

Reading...fundamental.

If Jordan was in fact your favorite player of all time (which I doubt he is, aren't you a Laker stan?), you wouldn't take shots at his fans. Ifanything you're probably a Kobe rider, but claim to be a Jordan fan to validate taking shots.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

http://www.1530homer.com/pages/mo.html

RE: CUBS FANS
From listener Jason....

So we're down at the game Friday night?I'm standing cheering for the Reds. Some wannabe, drunk college chicks in the Cubs hats start running their mouths; "Hey, sit down?why are you cheering these losers?your teams sucks?blah, blah, blah"

I turn around and say "1908."

They look at each other and say "what are you talking about?"

I just pointed at the five banners in left field and laughed.

Cubs "fans."

laugh.gif

Pickin on some chicks cuz they don't know what 1908 means.
roll.gif

Drunk college chicks at that.
laugh.gif

Cubs fans may suck, but apparently Reds fans are stupid. Smash them chicks and keep on movin.

Back
Top Bottom