Which team's fan base do you hate the most?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by CP1708

Cubs fans may suck

We know.

Hey, I'll be posting in the NL central thread next, I'm sure I'll see you following me in there. Friggin Blazer stalker type fiend.

laugh.gif

you haven't been to Cincy, have you? Not the brightest people in this city, just read the online Enquirer website and the horrendous comments posted afterevey story.....or the progress in developing downtown. No criticism to fellow Nati posters, guys on here from cincy seem sharp

COWBOYS FANS...I swear it's the same thing every year with them...but they'll have a rude awakening when they end up being last in the division thisyear
laugh.gif

PACKERS FANS...No offense to anyone on here but two of my tightest mans swear up and down how nice they're gonna be each year but they'll have a rudeawakening as well this season

LAKERS FANS...I know Kobe will probably win a ship all by himself this year but I can't stand Kobe for all the things he's done in the past

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

bandwagon fans *cough (misterP0315, GabeGrams)*cough
What are you talking about, dude? Anyone that has been here long enough has known I've stuck with the Lakers and Colts forever...win or loss.

I don't care who you are a fan of, but didn't your signature used to be yellow and navy and say Colts and Pacers?

Dallas fans periood.. Have the nerve to bring up the Mavericks when basketball season comes around.. And when things aren't going swell.. they want toswitch it to the Glory years of Dallas Cowboys football.. Can't stand that!

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Steelers Fans
anyone from NYC
Red Sox Fans

Anyone from NYC? Lol *looks at sig* makes sense now

How someone quote me for like the 15th time in less then a week? Cali plan in effect.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

What are you talking about, dude? Anyone that has been here long enough has known I've stuck with the Lakers and Colts forever...win or loss.
I don't care who you are a fan of, but didn't your signature used to be yellow and navy and say Colts and Pacers?

I've had all 3 teams in my sig...considering I'm from Indy. A sig solidifies my fanhood?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Die hard Jordan fans...acting like he invented the game of basketball.
eyes.gif
What's wrong MJ used to @#!+ on your childhood hero?
laugh.gif
Jordan is my favorite player of all time...but dudes get outrageous acting like he is the copyright holder of all basketball related moves and gestures. I said die hard Jordan fans...not Jordan.

Reading...fundamental.

If Jordan was in fact your favorite player of all time (which I doubt he is, aren't you a Laker stan?), you wouldn't take shots at his fans. If anything you're probably a Kobe rider, but claim to be a Jordan fan to validate taking shots.
eyes.gif
I take shots at his unrealistic fans that think he did and created everything in terms of basketball. It's not that hard to comprehend. LA ismy team. Kobe is my favorite player...and I lash out on dudes that say he's better than Jordan. But go ahead and pretend to know all about me...
laugh.gif

MisterP0315 wrote:

MisterP0315 wrote:

MisterP0315 wrote:
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Jordan is my favorite player of all time...but dudes get outrageous acting like he is the copyright holder of all basketball related moves and gestures. I said die hard Jordan fans...not Jordan.

Reading...fundamental.

If Jordan was in fact your favorite player of all time (which I doubt he is, aren't you a Laker stan?), you wouldn't take shots at his fans. If anything you're probably a Kobe rider, but claim to be a Jordan fan to validate taking shots.
eyes.gif

I take shots at his unrealistic fans that think he did and created everything in terms of basketball. It's not that hard to comprehend. LA is my team. Kobe is my favorite player...and I lash out on dudes that say he's better than Jordan. But go ahead and pretend to know all about me...
laugh.gif

How was my reply pretending to know everything about you?
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

Weren't you that guy contemplating retiring, should have done everyone a favor on nt and went through with it.

MisterP0315 wrote:

MisterP0315 wrote:

MisterP0315 wrote:
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Reading...fundamental.

eyes.gif

I take shots at his unrealistic fans that think he did and created everything in terms of basketball. It's not that hard to comprehend. LA is my team. Kobe is my favorite player...and I lash out on dudes that say he's better than Jordan. But go ahead and pretend to know all about me...
laugh.gif

How was my reply pretending to know everything about you?
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

Weren't you that guy contemplating retiring, should have done everyone a favor on nt and went through with it.

Son is mad because he's wrong.
laugh.gif
Carry on, kid. LOL atyou pulling out the "Didn't you retire?" trump card. I do what I want. Worry about yourself.

I put in bold all of the things you said that partakes to you thinking you know all about me. I'm flattered. I don't know you. I don't give a %+@*who you root for. But you can join the rest of the birds...

4304_571867885334_32300341_33529524_1909076_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom