Which Trend did you follow?

macc e-money

Banned
I know we ALL have followed a trend we now look back at and laugh..... Growing up, kids follow the funniest trends. Started pondering on this after I see the old school styles coming back, being "wierd" "different" is cool now lol

I will start and see where this goes if it hasnt been done. Doesn't have to be clothing/fashion trends

I remember rockin the two headbands like Nelly LMAO smh

I also remember collecting pogs, those little cardboard circles with designs... hahaha

I remember my brother buying girbaud and karl kani overalls, rocking them backwards with a baseball jersey... Straight Kris Kross, with the Ewings.

I remember going to the this mini race tracks with my bro, they had the little motorized cars with the metal thing at the bottom to fit on the track and race. You could take the body off the car and customize it. Forgot what they call those, anyone know?

pierced ears...

grew outta that quickly.

you can still see the small holes in my ears tho >D

Big *** clothes, miskeen, girbaud,jerseys, still love the af1 tho... Wat about the fubu 95 joints back in the day!

baggy clothes days
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Growing up:
Long white tees :x
Size 50 Girbaud Jean even tho I was a skinny teenager :rofl:
Tims
Hockey and Baseball Jersies
Dressing like crip
Braids and a blow out :smokin

whoa, Tims are timeless hshs

I forgot about Fubu, I had the whole shiny jean jacket/jeans lookin like Diddy LMAO

Baggy clothes and though my mom stopped me (and thankfully she did) I always wanted those jackets with all the basketball team logos on it.

Unnecessary chain hooked to my shorts.

Airbrushed T-shirts.

Matching my Jordan shoes with jordan shoe clothes.

Last edited:
Multiple loud FUBU shirts & jeans :lol: I was cleaner than a ***** though, but looking back, I would never ever wear anything that loud and gaudy aagin :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom