Which Trend did you follow?

Baggy clothes (Sean John Jeans in 4 colors baggy as F) :smh:
Long/Tall T's :lol: :x
Brand name clothes (Enyce, Sean John, Akademiks, Ecko, Tommy Hilfiger etc...

I've worn a white tee and levis everyday of my life since 1st grade. In the winter/fall I'll add a plain hoody or windbreaker.

anyone stuffed socks in their shoes? this may have only been a west coast thing around 99-00

I know Im not the only one when I say I was rocking the camo, diff color camo fits from head to toe like Master P and No Limit lol

MySpace. Kennan Thompson voice *WHY!*

Throwbacks bigger then pro jerseys

Last edited:
pokemon and yugioh when i was younger. latest one was the damn $200+ jeans with studs on the back :smh: that got old quick but still wanted a fair amount of money there

anyone stuffed socks in their shoes? this may have only been a west coast thing around 99-00

yep elementary school we all had chucks wit the socks stuffed in em

I also remember the rubber bands tied to the pants fad... thank god i skipped that one

oversized shirts
fitteds
not wearing/buying shoes without swooshes plastered on them

Can only be glad those times have passed for good.

Fubu 
mean.gif

In highschool I use to rock a size up of all my clothes. Looking back it actually didn't look that bad because I have a toned body, but now it's strictly fitted clothes.

Become an active member in Dressing Better in the last 3 years has had a massive effect on my style, no lie.

Baggy, fubu, miskeen shirts, pinwheel fitteds, iceberg, just to name a few.

Edit: Colored du rags in public. Smh @ me back then.

Last edited:
Baggy clothes. I was skinny back then but I was wearing like 36 jeans and xxl shirts

Girbuad pants with the velcro straps

The shiny jackets and pants. I had one that was made by phat farm. It was grey and it shined when u looked at it in certain directions

Man I loved those days. Even tho the clothes were big as hell on me and everyone else, that style will always be the g o a t to me.

With the style reminded me of the MySpace/aim/nextel days. THOSE were the days

Back
Top Bottom