Which Trend did you follow?

Sagged pants in middle school
one pant leg up in middle school lol..
pokemon original
pogs
had a hair band or rubber band to hold my hair back a little (blow out)
pierced ears, still have the holes but i don't use it anymore

man brings back memorys.. only 27 :rolleyes

Slots cars, YES lol they had one or maybe two tracks in my little city. Was pretty fun as a youngin.

And just a shout out to all that cats wearing those clothes 1-4x bigger than what u needed, I HATE U ALL LMAO Growing up as a bigger dude, you cats would cash out my size like it was yours. What was i suppose to do? wear MED when i was a XL or 2X? hahha Goto the hooc store and all the white tees in 3x-5x be GONE, im thinkin like I know it aint THAT many big dudes

baggy clothes, bandans, headbands, wearing wristbands when NOT playing hoops. Dating urban women SMH
I see what you did there 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Just baggy jeans (still rock with it casually). I'd rock the LL one pant leg rolled up to the knee look. A few over sized tees.

I know we ALL have followed a trend we now look back at and laugh..... Growing up, kids follow the funniest trends. Started pondering on this after I see the old school styles coming back, being "wierd" "different" is cool now lol

I will start and see where this goes if it hasnt been done. Doesn't have to be clothing/fashion trends

I remember rockin the two headbands like Nelly LMAO smh

I also remember collecting pogs, those little cardboard circles with designs... hahaha

I remember my brother buying girbaud and karl kani overalls, rocking them backwards with a baseball jersey... Straight Kris Kross, with the Ewings.

I remember going to the this mini race tracks with my bro, they had the little motorized cars with the metal thing at the bottom to fit on the track and race. You could take the body off the car and customize it. Forgot what they call those, anyone know?

Damn, I've been looking for overalls for over a year now too

MySpace. Kennan Thompson voice *WHY!*
Throwbacks bigger then pro jerseys
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are you serious son?

brah, do you know how much sex myspace generated me??!! i need to buy tom a rolex b.realtalk.

now facebook on the other hand<<<<<

its like females are the alphas on that ****. the site just caters to females and turns dudes into simps

OD tatoos on my face.

You remember when you were a kid and you would put a piece of the newspaper on your silly putty?

Thats what it looks like.
frown.gif

not srs

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are you serious son?

brah, do you know how much sex myspace generated me??!! i need to buy tom a rolex b.realtalk.

now facebook on the other hand<<<<<

its like females are the alphas on that ****. the site just caters to females and turns dudes into simps
Yeah Myspace did the same for me, And FB too lol You just working FB wrong fam....

I did the baggy clothes but I was born into it. It's not like I had a whole lot of choice :lol:

I stayed away from a lot of other trends though.

Trend I follow now is fitted clothes I guess. 19 years old.

Back in Middleschool and freshman and sof year couldnt tell me nothin! lol had so many jerseys and Headbands. even had a underarmor Iverson Sleeve lol. I stayed geared up ready to hoop at any given moment.

Then nelly dropped the AF1 song..

I remember when tall tees first came out. We all had our XXL and XXXL shirts. My bestfriend wanted in too and thought he was doing it. This fool came to school with a Big *** Walmart Shirt but with a POCKET on it. :lol: pocket was hanging all down by his waist..i still clown on him till this day

Last edited:
Luckily i didn't fall victim to this trend i'm sure some of you have tho. getting your timbs or sneakers airbrushed 

^^ I got a pair of all white low Forces air brushed to match my school colors hahahaha. Man I was so lame in high school.

middle school rockin the over sized fubu gear with those shiny denims with the cuffs rubber banded up and some white kicks stuffed with socks with ankle socks worn in the middle of your heels. :lol:

This was the late 90's/early 2000's :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom