Which type of new era Women would you wife? vol? IF you got a Illuminati membership.

stripper turned famous stripper if i have to pick one of them. at least she knows her lane.

none. not interested in ending up in a potential domestic situation.

kardashian_c.jpg

Last edited:
Def wouldnt go with a or b...c ehh...d maybe....ima go with d we know each other both got dirt but it dnt even matter

Bow Wow smashed Kim Kardashian. Its true.

Just google it. Lots of info on it and a video where he speaks on it I think its with breakfast club.

She looks so different in that pic to now...maybe its becuz she is older but she was way badder then

Last edited:
:lol: at OP>.

You guys judge women so weird.

So Rihanna can't **** a few popular dudes while CB is thrashing through strippers the last few years?

:lol: at OP>.

You guys judge women so weird.

So Rihanna can't **** a few popular dudes while CB is thrashing through strippers the last few years?

eh...

i think it's safe to say this double standard is applied by a much larger population than just us silly NTers

There are billions of women on the planet and these are the options that we get if we are rich and famous???!!! Strippers and *****? No thanks.

First off, I hate the fact that y'all post giant pics in these threads and I have to look over my shoulder at work to post here :smh:. F all that illuminati talk, I do it for fun, but really, I don't know how true that is. I don't like any of these broads, but if I was forced to choose, it would be Rihanna. You can be a douche and she'll still want you apparently :lol:

Kim K's fascination 'round here is unreal :smh:

Last edited:
Kimmy. Despite having a sex tape out, there's no evidence that she was involved with way more people than the average female her age.

Their is no Proof of Rihanna either but people continue to throw her under the bus... meanwhile kim was getting spanked by Ray-J of all people and was heavy in P.Hiltons circle

First off, I hate the fact that y'all post giant pics in these threads and I have to look over my shoulder at work to post here :smh:. F all that illuminati talk, I do it for fun, but really, I don't know how true that is. I don't like any of these broads, but if I was forced to choose, it would be Rihanna. You can be a douche and she'll still want you apparently :lol:

Kim K's fascination 'round here is unreal :smh:

You're at work bruh... in this thread. You know what it is. Don't be mad at us.

Back
Top Bottom