Which type of new era Women would you wife? vol? IF you got a Illuminati membership.

^^^ lol yup. That sex tape looked like a black man was taking advantage or a paraplegic girl. She never moved. I lose all respect for a girl who agrees to a sex tape. Best believe she was in on that too. She owes her career to it.

But I would still smash

Last edited:
Last edited:
If I get any kind of money or status, I swear I will never get married.

I'll get a couple Amber Roses pregnant just for the great looking kids, but they would have to give me custody before we even concieve.

If I get any kind of money or status, I swear I will never get married.

I'll get a couple Amber Roses pregnant just for the great looking kids, but they would have to give me custody before we even concieve.

this guy knows. no way in hell I would get married if I was wealthy unless it was to Ariana Grande.

I'm running through college campuses, tumblr broads, and hipster stomping grounds.

^^^ lol yup. That sex tape looked like a black man was taking advantage or a paraplegic girl. She never moved. I lose all respect for a girl who agrees to a sex tape. Best believe she was in on that too. She owes her career to it.

But I would still smash

What? have you never had a chick in love with you? you could get her to do anything, I don't why she loses respect for that.

kim k is dirty though, i don't find her attractive at all, i'm waiting til next year
turns 18
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom