Which type of party do you enjoy more?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

I miss throwing house parties & I miss having ballroom type parties to go to..

All SF/Oakland has is bars/pubs

Parties were ham

1pgh1x.jpg

2m4alp4.jpg

WAIT...SEEKO, YOU WERE AT THEM JOINTS?!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I see a bunch of people I know in them pics. 

House Party - Meek Mill

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Mix of both. Gotta switch it up every now and again.

Thread/.
(It's alot harder to get numbers at the club/ballroom joints. The music is too loud
30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

I miss throwing house parties & I miss having ballroom type parties to go to..

All SF/Oakland has is bars/pubs

Parties were ham

WAIT...SEEKO, YOU WERE AT THEM JOINTS?!
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I see a bunch of people I know in them pics. 

House Party - Meek Mill

ham-cover.jpg

Damn, why all the hate on clubs. NYC Latin Clubs > *. Bars and house parties are strictly for the warm up. We goes IN.

House parties definitely. Its more private

And maybe lounges as well.

But Im not going to drink for a looooong time after the last few times I drank so I probably wont be going to either anytime soon
laugh.gif

Hate paying for clubs now that I'm older..like a dub is my cut off...the second they stay trying to charge for ur fitted, extra for sneakers, etc ..I just turn the other way and blow that same dub..

House parties get pretty oc pretty quick....always unpredictable...but when they go just right its
pimp.gif

A good party is thrown in it's proper setting, clubs, ballrooms, lofts, pop-ups, outdoor, raves, yachts etc...if the party looks like it fits where it's suppose to be then I enjoy that party more.

Small house parties where if you get sloppy the ppl around you won't judge you the next time they see you.

Lounge/restaurants

I'm too old for the club scene now and house parties in NY, no thank you...unless is people in really close with and know what they are about.

I prefer house parties as long as they got food and girls that aren't stuck up and get loose

clubs are just way too crowded and the music ain't always what I wanna hear

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Damn, why all the hate on clubs. NYC Latin Clubs > *. Bars and house parties are strictly for the warm up. We goes IN.

Latin house parties >>> latin clubs thoughDembow mixes b havin chicks havin outta body experiences.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Lounge/restaurants

I'm too old for the club scene now and house parties in NY, no thank you...unless is people in really close with and know what they are about.

This.
Although I wouldn't say I'm too old for it. It's just not my thing nowadays. I also can't hold my liquor proper anymore. 
laugh.gif

every place i been to w/lounge in the name was a damn club
laugh.gif

i need to find the lounges out here

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

every place i been to w/lounge in the name was a damn club
laugh.gif

i need to find the lounges out here

THIS x10000.

I'm boring, I prefer to be in a setting where I can converse with people, laugh, tell jokes and drink a few beers/liquors. If I have to scream in order to talk to you, I won't be having a good time. That's not to say I don't enjoy the occasional outing and dancing.

house parties. bring a 30 and you split it with your boys = 5$ and you get to funnel. you go to a club and split a table with your boys =250$ and you get 1 or 2 glasses bc the moochers attack the alcohol.

Originally Posted by polorico

i love how some dudes swear people be shootin up every house party.

if you got a drake avy you aint at no gully party.

Bullets ain't got nametags.

Back
Top Bottom