White and red retro 12s. so who knows of a store with nice size runs?

Everyone is on the space jams but i want the 12s more but know one is talkin will they have as many pairs as the space jams or less any info is appreciated
pimp.gif

They will have the same amount if not more. All the chain stores should have them (Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction...). I'll probably go to a SportsZone near me though.

Yeah...I'm in the same boat...I want these more than the space jams too...but I talked to three stores alone in bs Eastpoint that got em...so I figuredthey will be all over the place...i prolly still hop up early on sat just cause I never like takin chances on sneakers I really want..My man said he'sopening at about 7:30.....but I don't think these will be a problem because of this sj hype..

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Yeah...I'm in the same boat...I want these more than the space jams too...but I talked to three stores alone in bs Eastpoint that got em...so I figured they will be all over the place...i prolly still hop up early on sat just cause I never like takin chances on sneakers I really want..My man said he's opening at about 7:30.....but I don't think these will be a problem because of this sj hype..
yea hopefully not we will see

these will be very easy to cop. more people are saving for SJs... at least 3 pairs each size in my mans store..

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

these will be very easy to cop. more people are saving for SJs... at least 3 pairs each size in my mans store..

Wheres ya mans store?

Bought my XII's last night at my local mom and pop shop they released them Friday! there weren't to many sizes left last night though.

Ballston commons mall footlocker in Arlington already has them in, imo best place to go get them cuz nobody would expect that store to have them and prettymuch would be a guaranteed buy of your size since that mall isnt popular. they got a full size run.

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

Ballston is far as hell from me though...is it a good place to get alot of shoes?
at first i would of said hell no, but they are now slowly starting to get good shoes in. They got the black and silver 1/2 cents in stock and theyjust got a full size run of the black and green 1/2 cents in. They also got all the 12's that have recently released(white/white, sunrising?, black/red,and the of course the white and red ones). They also just got a full size restock of the black and green uptempos. So they are slowly progressing with stockand its mad easy to pick up your size there since the mall is dead all the time.

dang ballston tho
maybe a crappy mall but if you want these with no hassle, i recommend there.

i dont even consider ballstons to be a mall lol imo its just one big macy's i've never been inside tho

The definitely just told me that they have them, but they aren't being released until next week. Did I just get slighted over the phone?

at first i would of said hell no, but they are now slowly starting to get good shoes in. They got the black and silver 1/2 cents in stock and they just got a full size run of the black and green 1/2 cents in. They also got all the 12's that have recently released(white/white, sunrising?, black/red, and the of course the white and red ones). They also just got a full size restock of the black and green uptempos. So they are slowly progressing with stock and its mad easy to pick up your size there since the mall is dead all the time.
Off topic, but how much are the Uptempo's selling for? I heard at one point they were going for 109.99

malikdagoat, im not sure, didnt look at the price just was aware they restocked by the employees.

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

The definitely just told me that they have them, but they aren't being released until next week. Did I just get slighted over the phone?

next week did these sell ok even tho we had the storm

Grabbed my 12's today for $111....I'm pretty happy with em....but I do think they will be in stores for a while....they were everywhere today!! Maybethey will move after sj hype..

Back
Top Bottom