Originally Posted by DMoney82

log off

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

i hope u right bout these cuz des one of the best IV's that ever dropped
WAS THERE A POINT FOR U TO GRAVE DIG?
grin.gif

he's gravedigged two or three threads also.

every month week we have a new member gravedigging. %!%???

lol...yeah aight....my best friend's sister boyfriend from college's butler's aunt-in-law's third cousin once removed biological twin told methe same info

way to spark a rumor...

just like True Blues, Spacejams, and Cement 4's ill wont be able cause of this gay HOH only crap.
THey'll make more money by just a GR. not a Quickstrike

everytime i see this thread brought back up, i expect some pics but guess not, not getting my hopes up until i see pics but i really doubt they'll haveNike Air.

Im on board with the people who say that they would rather have good quality rather than a banana shaped 4..When i heard the mars heads and the milis weregoing to be retroed i actually sold my ds wearable pair of white cement 4s to be able to cop multiple pairs of my first ever air jordan the white red andblack!!Well to this day that is the thing i regret the most selling my white cements for multiple pairs of banana shaped wobbly 4s!!Lets hope if they do retroits good quality!!!

I don't get excited about retro releases anymore, maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised, but I'm disappointed more so than not. Now you get crap likethe Flu Games and VI's. They would probably make the IV's in patent leather or with lasering.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

everytime i see this thread brought back up, i expect some pics but guess not, not getting my hopes up until i see pics but i really doubt they'll have Nike Air.
co-sing

Love the Duck Tales picture above...used to watch it all the time as a kid....cement four's would be legit.

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White (All Size 12)

Back
Top Bottom