White Cement IV Rumored to Return Summer 2011

kojomesa

Banned
Yes it is rumored that they will make their return this summer. Jordan Brand has been paying close attention to the demand of the buyers in terms of the shoes to be retroed. We will finally have our chance to once again have wearable White Cement IV. I do not have pictures at the moment, however once I have access, I will post them and trust me they are a beauty. I brought pictures of the pewters and confirmed them so you know my word is good....

Yes it is rumored that they will make their return this summer. Jordan Brand has been paying close attention to the demand of the buyers in terms of the shoes to be retroed. We will finally have our chance to once again have wearable White Cement IV. I do not have pictures at the moment, however once I have access, I will post them and trust me they are a beauty. I brought pictures of the pewters and confirmed them so you know my word is good....

This is Not News I have been saying this for quite some time... I have a Picture that I can share..... Hold on... I goot look for it...Alittle drunk from VIP in the Club... if you want a good reggea club in Ft. Lauderdale go to club Euro on Fridays!!!!!

This is Not News I have been saying this for quite some time... I have a Picture that I can share..... Hold on... I goot look for it...Alittle drunk from VIP in the Club... if you want a good reggea club in Ft. Lauderdale go to club Euro on Fridays!!!!!

Yeah is real, but since everybody complaing about it, we will have to wait for Kojo....Taking a Tylnol and going back to sleep to work off this hangover

Yeah is real, but since everybody complaing about it, we will have to wait for Kojo....Taking a Tylnol and going back to sleep to work off this hangover

Im not trying to be funny but is that picture real ^,i havent been satisfied with JB quality as of lately but i wouldnt mind seeing a little more of that white/cement 4,can we get just a little more peep of that like a little shot of a different part of the shoe and whats the changes on this next retro.

Im not trying to be funny but is that picture real ^,i havent been satisfied with JB quality as of lately but i wouldnt mind seeing a little more of that white/cement 4,can we get just a little more peep of that like a little shot of a different part of the shoe and whats the changes on this next retro.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

That picture is a little accurate, however the placing of the Jordan sign is a little higher. I will post pics when the time draws closer. Let the hype begin.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

That picture is a little accurate, however the placing of the Jordan sign is a little higher. I will post pics when the time draws closer. Let the hype begin.

*jumps into grandpa's station, pretend he's going on a trip with his imaginary girlfriend and sings*

"Holiday roooo WHOAAA!!!! uhh oohh uhh ooh WHOOOA uhhhh ooh. Holiday ROAD!!!"

*does fist pump at a midgets house and accidentally puts hole in roof*

; )

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*jumps into grandpa's station, pretend he's going on a trip with his imaginary girlfriend and sings*

; )

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,the midsoles from all my retro 4s havent cracked so ill probably get these next summer,i hope the shape will be on point though.

Originally Posted by BinYe

; )

Hope you enjoy the shoes.......

; )

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,the midsoles from all my retro 4s havent cracked so ill probably get these next summer,i hope the shape will be on point though.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

; )

Mojo... i understand the implication...

but it's just a rumor. I'd be enjoying a sense of idealism until concrete info is released.

Appreciate the cheese sauce... conqueso.

Back
Top Bottom