White Girls Love Black Men!!! vol. Swag, Skinny Jeans, and Snapbacks LOL

30t6p3b.gif
�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have never heard the term before but I was looking @ the tags for this video and I had to look it up.

Urban Dictionary:

Mud Sharks- This is a female that wants to crush her father's hopes and dreams, so she exclusively dates black men.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I find it funny when you see these white girls that will date a black guy ONLY because he is black. No matter how he treats her, what he looks like, where he works, if he graduated highschool or not, if he sells drugs, if he cheats/beats on her, or whatever, as long as he's black then she wants him.

I've seen this happen too many times in real life.

edit:  both of them could get it...and the one's in the back can watch.

Dadecounty, believe it or not black men tend to be cooler.

For the most part white women haven't been exposed or brought into the black world/culture so when they get a chance at something new they like to try it.

Edit*
White women will also stay will white men no matter how bad they treat or misuse them.

I'm not even sure how to feel about this to be honest but I'm positive that if I was wasn't black I would be a virgin :/

Originally Posted by RedMan

Dadecounty, believe it or not black men tend to be cooler.

For the most part white women haven't been exposed or brought into the black world/culture so when they get a chance at something new they like to try it.

Edit*
White women will also stay will white men no matter how bad they treat or misuse them.
Oh for sure.  I get all that.  I wasn't knocking anyone, I was just stating what I have witnessed numerous times.    

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

if you search the NT forums you'll see that some scientists did a study and found that white women found black men more attractive than asian, and white men.
Damb
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by krazy88s

*lurks thread*

Spoiler [+]
8q8m9l

lmao
NOOOOO hahahah funniest spoiler ive seen inna long minute

everybody likes summin different from the usual... for the same reason hood dudes go after fat white girls from the burbs...

being a black man its easy pulling females tho... all races r on it
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
... if your tall, remotely good lookin or in shape... 
sick.gif

These girls are trolling so hard right now, I can guarantee this is for some sort of research about the effects of positive reinforcement or African American male psyche. I don't mean to laugh but in know there's some black guys watching this and going:

kid-birthday-hat-gif.gif

I'm going to have to disagree with their opinion on white boys and snap backs. I actually they make em look cool.

Back
Top Bottom