Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ninjahood

video is private........fix it

my dude put me up on white girls like this before...it was fantastic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

your're talkin about middle america white girls that never seen colored folks in their life, once they get a piece of that minority meat, they hooked

BUT... nevermind...
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT's First "Black Men Appreciation vol. its bout that time yall" thread in disguise?

yall going to post pics?
nerd.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Smedroc

When a chick says she $$$$% exclusively with pretty much one race i don't want to know her.

I kinda agree. I'm moreso smh at people that say they don't date whatever race they are. That is so strange to me. I'll date interacially but I go by good looks and do you fit in my system not what color you are.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

your're talkin about middle america white girls that never seen colored folks in their life, once they get a piece of that minority meat, they hooked

BUT... nevermind...
tumblr_lwm1z6lkVK1qef6lgo1_250.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT... nevermind...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT... nevermind...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BUT... nevermind...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

When a chick says she $$$$% exclusively with pretty much one race i don't want to know her.

I kinda agree. I'm moreso smh at people that say they don't date whatever race they are. That is so strange to me. I'll date interacially but I go by good looks and do you fit in my system not what color you are.

I got a white girlfriend that will not date white men. I don't get it. She's white but she won't take a white dude for nothing. She likes reformed thugs
30t6p3b.gif
but sometimes the white dudes that hang with all black dudes and are about that life and be the craziest ones. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

I got a white girlfriend that will not date white men. I don't get it. She's white but she won't take a white dude for nothing. She likes reformed thugs
30t6p3b.gif
but sometimes the white dudes that hang with all black dudes and are about that life and be the craziest ones. I don't get it.

and I know some Filipinos that are not attracted to Filipinos

Originally Posted by PRIME

"WHITE GIRLS, GOIN' WILD. WE DON'T JUDGE EM THOUGH, THEY AIN'T ON TRIAL..."

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 First thing that came to my mind.

Its plenty of white girls out here that got this same mindset. Never been around black dudes before but as soon as a brutha hit it they get addicted.

Back
Top Bottom