White House says aliens don't exist

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Why did you not site your source?

ancient-aliens-guy.jpg

Originally Posted by fried pickles

Cuz the White House always tells us the truth... We're definitely the only thing living in this universe....

Exactly...and NASA also took a trip to the moon.

It'd be funny if some imprisoned aliens break free and expose the U.S. gov't for their lies
laugh.gif
All to the end to make the Obama administration look bad.

What I love about alien in counters is that for some reason the overwhelming majority of Alien encounters have happen in the United States.

Originally Posted by kash55

What I love about alien in counters is that for some reason the overwhelming majority of Alien encounters have happen in the United States.

lmao, but you got it right the second time? But nah, encounters are reported from all over the world.

I'm to the point where I'm like *#$ it... I believe that there is life out there and the gov. would never tell you otherwise.
laugh.gif

I'ma just kick back and wait to one decides to show their face

The white house also said

"Read my lips, No new taxes"
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

The white house also said

"Read my lips, No new taxes"
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Also said Area 51 didn't even exist.

"Classified" basically means "We don't wanna tell you".

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

lmao, but you got it right the second time? But nah, encounters are reported from all over the world.
God damn auto correct. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

God damn auto correct. 
laugh.gif

Also,
EJS91.jpg

I know it's not a very scientific mapping, but not much is about ufos.

If you are worried about aliens when this country is becoming a big turd hole then you are the definition of a Idiot.

so what about that incident in the white house years ago when they evacuated everyone because there were ufo's flying over the white house.

why have there been presidents who have seen ufo's.

kennedy, clinton and other presidents wanted the gov't. to release documents.

Back
Top Bottom