White/infared BRING IT BACK (kicksonfire.com

Beautiful, but I doubt they'll look as nice retroed. What I do want to see again are the white/navy joints.

Beautiful, but I doubt they'll look as nice retroed. What I do want to see again are the white/navy joints.

*Dreams....Dreams....Dreams*

The only VI's I have are the Carmines & the '08 Olympics (I know lame), So now you can see why I need these in my life
pimp.gif

i remember being really bummed back in the day picking these up cuz they didnt have the black ones in my size
laugh.gif

fast forward to now and i would absolutely LOVE the chance to get them again.

Hope Jordan Brand and Nike should allow us the consumer to vote on 1 pair and colorway that they will release @ the end of the year... I'd like InfraRed6's!

To tell yall the truth, I really don't want JB to bring back the White/Infrared.

Some shoes just has to remain dead so the hype won't come back up.....
smh.gif

If JB brings back the White/Infrared, then people are gonna start begging JB to bring out some more heat

and that just kills a classic shoe......

Originally Posted by northparkblind

To tell yall the truth, I really don't want JB to bring back the White/Infrared.

Some shoes just has to remain dead so the hype won't come back up.....
smh.gif

If JB brings back the White/Infrared, then people are gonna start begging JB to bring out some more heat

and that just kills a classic shoe......

Well many of us were too young or didn't have the right situation to get Jordans back then so them re-releasing heat is welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom