White kid owns Devin Harris on the court; Vol: Sorry AJ JB23, this kid > Harris

roll.gif
roll.gif

could have bounced it off his head if he wanted too...
smh.gif

That's Stuart Tanner, he created the streetball.co.uk site and is one of the better streetballers in Europe. However, even if the game was only going to 3,no way he beats Devin 1 on 1.

roll.gif
harris tryin to play it all cool afterwards but he aint kidding nobody,that was textbook ownage!

the guy was definitely hussling him, and clearly devin wasnt trying...but still funny how he got schooled.

That's what Harris gets for half-+%@ing it
laugh.gif
Dude probably thoughtit was just going to be a bunch of jumpers and he tried to pull an MJ and get em with the pivots + pumps + jumper.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
white dude owned devin harris right there. i wanna see devin harris goagainst a black kid.

Harris thought dude was a joke when he took his first shot like that. White boy quickly changed his mind though. Nice

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

That's Stuart Tanner, he created the streetball.co.uk site and is one of the better streetballers in Europe. However, even if the game was only going to 3, no way he beats Devin 1 on 1.
Exactly.

I can't believe people never heard of Stuart Tanner. Esp. on here where so many are a product of the 'And-1' phenomenon,

I used to visit that site all the time. Video's was mad grainy, but they were still
smokin.gif

He was carrying like *#+% tho.
ohwell.gif

how they gonna let NBAers do that?
laugh.gif
I'm sending this to Commish Stern...he gonna have a long talk with Devin.

When that one dude who won a contest to go one-on-one with Lebron over the summer @ Venice Beach, they told him they couldn't play one on one, so they justplayed HORSE.

that guy was disappointed that they switched it up on him, bc he used to be pretty good in HS, and prob wanted to do the same stuff to Lebron as you saw in theclip.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Devin Harris is a herb
laugh.gif
Agreed!

I was waiting for the white dude to back down Harris and see Devin flop like a fish out of the water
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom