White or Black tees and phresh denim.. will it ever go out of style?

no expecially with some og jordans

they all have to be fresh though or you'll look like a bum and get no respect from me

haha jp

Maybe... but its so simple and clean of a look, I can't imagine it exactly going out of style. When u don't feel like stylin it always gets the jobdone

^ Awwwwwww looky what we have here!! Some newb doesn't know who he's #@#+#*$ with apparently.... that's so cute... Anyway....

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

^ Awwwwwww looky what we have here!! Some newb doesn't know who he's #@#+#*$ with apparently.... that's so cute... Anyway....

indifferent.gif
here comes another "internetlegend"........I'll be sure to back down, you are soooooooo much cooler than me.
tired.gif

I'm no internet legend, I'm the regular type of legend. And yeah, I'm waaaaay cooler than you. Glad we got that straight..

I'm no internet legend, I'm the regular type of legend. And yeah, I'm waaaaay cooler than you. Glad we got that straight..

laugh.gif
Rilla's back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stepinitup

it will never die

side note
who is this Terrance and rocsi you speak off?
nerd.gif

Some jack !@+ and a female with an annoying voice( but Id still smash) that host 106 and Park countdown on BET

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

40+ posts....?

sit down.
actually, I'm over 10K... not that I'm proud of that or anything
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom