White People Go to a Black BBQ 'For the First Time'

Is that the guy that did the voice over for one of the gtav characters and that everest college commercial?

:lol:

this reminds me of the days going to my grade school best friends BBQ's

I remember vividly his Uncle Peanut asking if I cared that I was the only white kid there, I was like 10 so I was like what?

laugh.gif

this reminds me of the days going to my grade school best friends BBQ's

I remember vividly his Uncle Peanut asking if I cared that I was the only white kid there, I was like 10 so I was like what?
Uncle was concerned when all you were worried about was BBQ ribs and playing football on the lawn with the homies 
laugh.gif

The shade thrown at the one guys' sister. "Ain't nobody finna talk to your sister right now... None... She got a flat top bro... We are good. We are good. You're safe. Know what I'm sayin? You can leave yo sister here naked next to the ribs and _ will pick up them ribs first."

:wow: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

The shade thrown at the one guys' sister. "Ain't nobody finna talk to your sister right now... None... She got a flat top bro... We are good. We are good. You're safe. Know what I'm sayin? You can leave yo sister here naked next to the ribs and _ will pick up them ribs first."

Word dude had me with that one :lol:

DEAD

I died at this part :rofl:

Gotta acknowledge the classic record they're grooving to at 6:10 though. Funk and soul music will always make a BBQ better. There's just something about that music that makes people feel good.

I've never had food cooked by black folks. Is it true y'all are much better at seasoning?

I can't remember the last time a video made me laugh this hard. Fat dude in the Dodger fitted had me dying.

And the dude with the sister saying, "Oh them ribs got him N'ing up? Oh okay" :rofl:

They dont have soul food in belgium?
There's not much black people where I live. I can count the amount of black people I see on a weekly basis on one hand.

I'm sure there's some soul food restaurants around I just haven't really seen any. I live kinda rural in the middle of nowhere.

That BBQ was looking mighty delicious though so I'm gonna need to try this soul food. That seasoning looked a lot better than any BBQ I've had for sure 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Soul food is the best food in america.

One of the best things from america.

U should def try it if u come here.

I've never had food cooked by black folks. Is it true y'all are much better at seasoning?

Well... I was at a wedding today... As the only white person out of over 100 people, and the food had NO SEASONING. None. Didn't ever have salt and pepper for ***** sake. I'm dead ***. I legit said to my table, "Guess y'all can't make fun of white people any more for not seasoning our food." Got hit with the the Alonzo gif left and right.

Last edited:

One of my favorite Nt'ers. Never change man. Never change.

When you come to the states, Imma get you some soul food man. On my momma :pimp:

I love a little soul food, got a spot a few blocks away from me

love their collard greens with pancetta

"We bbq about twice a month, someone might of gotten out of prison, job promotion, or someone just came up on some meat."

It's not just black or white...it's regional too. Generally southern white people food is better than white folks in other parts of the US

Here's the first video they did. ADD has some solid content mixed in with some garbage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom