White People Go to a Black BBQ 'For the First Time'

I've never had food cooked by black folks. Is it true y'all are much better at seasoning?

Well... I was at a wedding today... As the only white person out of over 100 people, and the food had NO SEASONING. None. Didn't ever have salt and pepper for ***** sake. I'm dead ***. I legit said to my table, "Guess y'all can't make fun of white people any more for not seasoning our food." Got hit with the the Alonzo gif left and right.

Bruh ain't you from Minnesota?

Nah if you haven't been to a southern cookout, then you lost.

Im the only one that messes with cole slaw?
Noooooo. One my favorite side dishes in the summer. Love cole slaw.

Now that pink "slaw" they serve in North Carolina, I can't mess with. Had me naked on the toilet with the sweats for about 30 minutes one time.
born and raised here...never heard of this in my life. 

you mustve been in western carolina. 

Im the only one that messes with cole slaw?
Nope I'm country tho. What yall know bouthat slaw on ur hotdog???
what about on a bbq sandwich tho. 
eek.gif

nthat.gif

I didn't know so many people hated mayo. It's just eggs and oil. Great for sandwiches. I do prefer Miracle Whip or sandwich spread though.

I love Mayo. Cole slaw is trash. Potatoes Salad, Macaroni Salad, Egg Salad, Chicken Salad> Cole slaw

I've never had food cooked by black folks. Is it true y'all are much better at seasoning?

Well... I was at a wedding today... As the only white person out of over 100 people, and the food had NO SEASONING. None. Didn't ever have salt and pepper for ***** sake. I'm dead ***. I legit said to my table, "Guess y'all can't make fun of white people any more for not seasoning our food." Got hit with the the Alonzo gif left and right.

Nah that's a catered event. I think damn near every black catered event has been like that, along with every single person talking **** about the food (including the people who ordered it). But sometimes it's better to just let the pros handle an event of that magnitude. Be too much drama if you let family do their thing.

The only use for mayonnaise is french fries. Mix the mayo with some ketchup, dip fries, flourish 
pimp.gif

Cookout!

laugh.gif
 This is a funny sounding question when read aloud

But a few weeks ago, a white female co-worker asked me, "Does your chicken have any seasoning on it." I laughed internally because of the sterotype of white people not using seasoning.

It was a rotissierie (sp) chicken and I just had the white meat visible, so I can understand why she asked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom