White/Red Air Jordan XX3 Detailed Shots from kixandthecity

These are ok, but easily my least favorite of the XX3's. However, the stiching looks good, I just wish the shoe had more red accents.

At first I was thinking it needed more color. Now, I love the extreme cleanliness of the shoe. IMO, this is an instant classic. I'm notpassing on any XX3 I can get my hands on.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

At first I was thinking it needed more color. Now, I love the extreme cleanliness of the shoe. IMO, this is an instant classic. I'm not passing on any XX3 I can get my hands on.

EXACTLY how I feel.

They cold
pimp.gif
but imma pass

Love the shoe ever since I seen it on the dvd although don't know if imma cop due to other shoes I have recently purchased............JB must think we all@$#% out money...

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Love the shoe ever since I seen it on the dvd although don't know if imma cop due to other shoes I have recently purchased............JB must think we all @$#% out money...
You don't HAVE to purchase every release, ya know...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I'ma pass as well. I think these will end up like the Omega XX2's (Priced down hard).

No shot these wind up going on sales racks, these will sell better than the Titaniums. I can't wait for these.

This Saturday, May 31st, Jordan Brand is set to release the much anticipated "Old Love" White/Red Air Jordan XX3. According to several retailsources, the "Old Love" XX3 will be released in numbers close to the "All-Star" Air Jordan XX3 with most of the pairs going to large chainretailers. Only very select independent/mom and pop retailers will receive the "Old Love" Air Jordan XX3.

Originally Posted by dbff

These are ok, but easily my least favorite of the XX3's. However, the stiching looks good, I just wish the shoe had more red accents.

WOW....really? least fav? These are only ones available to the public openly that have the beutiful leather......you cannot really prefer patent toebox(Creasing upon just looking at them
laugh.gif
) over tumbled leather toebox??

Am I the only one that is happy there is no red stitching in these???? I am happy they are subtle...looks very professional....
smokin.gif

I'm glad my store is gettin these..gonna b able to cop for a discount!

I have a feelin not too many people will b fiendin for these..

Back
Top Bottom