White women who ONLY date black men....

Any person who will only date one race exclusively is jaded in some sense, whether it's the too-thick white chick who thinks white men won't "appreciate her size" or the all-too-smart black chick who thinks black men aren't "mature enough" to treat her like a woman. They're both fallacies. If you're not seeing people as individuals you're jaded.

Originally Posted by devv

I wanna smash a Racist white girl for some reason, like one of the KKK broads or something, I wanna smash the racism out of her.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by IamMD

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.

I'm with everything except that last part
pimp.gif
Why not? When the dad looks at me with hatred in his eyes I'd give him the illest smirk like yeah doggie your baby girl is getting tunneled out John Henry style, U MAD?
I go after black girls for the same reason, just replace John Henry with Thomas Jefferson.
This idiotic statement is no more ignorant than the one above it.
had i not quoted, i would not have noticed the second sentence... still..

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

like diego said help tips on landing a white chick por favor
Don't try to sleep with them right away. Make them think you care
talk to them about degrassi and one tree hill
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Any person who will only date one race exclusively is jaded in some sense, whether it's the too-thick white chick who thinks white men won't "appreciate her size" or the all-too-smart black chick who thinks black men aren't "mature enough" to treat her like a woman. They're both fallacies. If you're not seeing people as individuals you're jaded.

pretty much,  whenever someone says, "i only date (insert any race here)"  i tend to not take their opinion seriously anymore because they come across as childish and close minded.     even if the broads race dating pickiness benifits me, then ill just get the buns while looking at her like shes a moron.

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

I sometimes deal with white chicks, but i like my white chicks from the suburbs. I don't like them joints that only talk to black dudes. I want my white chick to wear brooks brothers, polo and ruehl. I want my white chick's dad to hate the fact that she is dating a dude of color.

Well put. Great first post

pimp.gif
i agree wit dat too. I have noticed that most white girls in my area that only date black dudes do that because thay can't get any white dude to hit on them. So in return the black dude ends up pickem up.
tired.gif
But on the real we can get them grade A bunnies if we stop trying to catch the hood bunny wit the fatty first lol. And two the white girls that has never messed with a black dude only turn um down because they got other hating home girls that say it aint cool for them to date a black dude.Mostly they worry about what there fam gonna say about it also.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

like diego said help tips on landing a white chick por favor
Don't try to sleep with them right away. Make them think you care
COMPLETELY FALSE

You sir.........know nothing about women. Making a woman think you care is how to end up in the friend zone. Pretend like you don't give a !!@@ about her and you'll be digging her out in no time at all.
You sir are right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
these white chics are usually white girls that are very round and white men dont even want
This.

...They're jaded.

Another misconception....most black dudes I've seen dating fat white chicks aren't exactly a catch themselves....and it's usually those anorexic, malnourished looking black dudes.

With that being said everybody smashes fat white women (black or white)...anyone who's attended college knows this.
laugh.gif
Wouldn't wife tho (cant do it, word to Singletary).
Its not about Black men who date fat white chicks, although that point remains true. Its about White Women who exclusively date Black Men, from my experience, they're usually the less desirable type, across the board.

And yes, a lot of White women (desirable or none) are attracted to Black guys. And some treat college as an experimental stage....Clear different from them girls, and the ones who only chase Negro men.
agreed.
I think they get false confidence too, because black dudes go bananas for a big-rear white girl but it reality they're almost always bombs.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Is this a great accomplishment or something?

Dudes hypeing this up like white pun is better than any other shade.... I regulate every shade of the azzs

black, white, brown, purple, pink, yellow, light pink, burgandy, breathing, walking, not breathing.... bring it

pimp.gif

In my experience, the race of the woman doesn't matter as long as you have the game to close the deal.

The secret to bagging a white woman: be yourself me.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm with everything except that last part
pimp.gif
Why not? When the dad looks at me with hatred in his eyes I'd give him the illest smirk like yeah doggie your baby girl is getting tunneled out John Henry style, U MAD?
I go after black girls for the same reason, just replace John Henry with Thomas Jefferson.
This idiotic statement is no more ignorant than the one above it.

laugh.gif
lighten up my man, how is my statement idiotic/ignorant?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Is this a great accomplishment or something?

Dudes hypeing this up like white pun is better than any other shade.... I regulate every shade of the azzs

black, white, brown, purple, pink, yellow, light pink, burgandy, breathing, walking, not breathing.... bring it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is stupid like all of them are. Y'all black dudes don't even realize you are getting made fun of?

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

I've smashed plenty of white chicks. 
IDK why, but they love me. 
happy.gif

pics?
I would post my ex who was the baddest imo, but I plan on getting back together as soon as she comes to her got damn senses.
mad.gif

It's hard for me to look at her pictures right now also.
frown.gif

And to the guys saying only the left over white chicks want black guys. Stop it.
I would NEVER date a chick who only dates black guys.
I've had some of the most snobbiest/preppiest white girls on my tip hard. I like my white girls to be...white.

This was my first love.
Had to let her go over bull$%&*.
tired.gif

And this was me at prom a couple of years ago. They use to call me "the white girl slayer" in HS.
laugh.gif

I've had all types of girls FTR and treat all of them the same.
If you want to bag a girl, just be yourself.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

This thread is stupid like all of them are. Y'all black dudes don't even realize you are getting made fun of?

I was thinking the same thing. 
smh.gif

haha gotta love the back that my college is like 80% white leaving me in like the bottom 5%. White women love ME

Back
Top Bottom