Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

Holll up, she died from some zans and tequila? Is there an estimate on how much exactly? Cause I'm on that recipe quite often (topped off with a blunt). It couldn't have been a couple sticks and a shot or two of tequila..

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

So she had no death wish, but we'll ignore the fact that the 20+ years of abusing her body wasn't taking a toll on her as well. RIP to her, but was anyone HONESTLY surprised by her passing?

119vsz9jpg.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Holll up, she died from some zans and tequila? Is there an estimate on how much exactly? Cause I'm on that recipe quite often (topped off with a blunt). It couldn't have been a couple sticks and a shot or two of tequila..

are you a snow user?
people on here saying i use that combo all the time how did she die

welllllll all them years from the snow eventually takes a role on your body EVEN if you havent used in years

it messes with your nervous system and organs

but was anyone HONESTLY surprised by her passing?

I was.  If you were to mention another celebrities name than that would be different, but after Whitney left Bobby it SEEMED like her substance abuse slowed down alot.........perhaps not enough though as we now see.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

What kinda high does xanax and tequila give you? I have this urge to try it

it doesn't give you a high.  it brings you down.

>sees celeb died from it
>wants to try it

laugh.gif

you just get really really sleepy. benzos + alcohol = bad idea.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by beh235

Bobby Brown has NOTHING to do with this. Why are people saying this? So others are responsible for your bad habits/actions? Yeah ok 
indifferent.gif
They were bad for each other, both enablers to the other one, so in a way, yes, that's very possible.
I personally do blame him, long term drug use in general will do that. No one (unless you were close to her) can truly say

if she had been clean for awhile or not, but more than likely, that's exactly what killed her.

RIP to both the singer and the person.

Whitney has a history of substance abuse in her family...how are you blaming Bobby and they haven't been together for a few years now?

I wanna see Mariah in on a tribute...if i have to hear Count on Me w/CeCe Winans i will lose it cuz i played that song when i was little and a friend died.

my heart goes out to her daughter & i won't believe Ray J had anything to do w/this until its confirmed
Spot on. Thank you. 

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

>sees celeb died from it
>wants to try it

laugh.gif

you just get really really sleepy. benzos + alcohol = bad idea.

it really is. I had some pain pills, weed and alcohol not to long ago and I couldn't move till 3pm the next day. Never again. I didn't even take that high of a dose.

Feb 14 2012 3:03 PM EST
[h1]Whitney Houston's Funeral Set For Saturday In Newark[/h1][h2]Pop star will be laid to rest at New Hope Baptist Church in her native Newark, New Jersey, with no planned wake.[/h2]
By Rob Markman

After much speculation, the plans for Whitney Houston's funeral have been set. The fallen pop diva will be laid to rest in her native Newark, New Jersey, a week after her death in a Los Angeles hotel room.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:733105
bttn_play.gif
/www.mtv.com/global/music/player/images/control-bar.gif);">http://www.mtv.com/global...images/control-bar.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">

A Houston family rep confirmed to MTV News that Houston's invitation-only funeral will take place at New Baptist Church at noon on Saturday.

Los Angeles County coroner officials completed Houston's autopsy Sunday, and her body was released to her family the very next day and then flown back east, according to CNN. There have been rumors that there will be a public memorial at Newark's Prudential Center with a ceremony similar to Michael Jackson's high-profile farewell, but USA Todayis reporting that such a plan was never in place and as of right now, the funeral is the only scheduled sendoff for the 48-year-old star.

As a youth in Newark, Houston attended New Hope Baptist Church. In a statement issued to MTV News on Sunday, the Houston family expressed their grief in this trying time. "We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Whitney. This is an unimaginable tragedy, and we will miss her terribly," the statement read. "We appreciate the outpouring of love and support from her fans and friends."

The cause of Houston's death is still unknown. Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office continues to quell any speculation. "I know there are reports that she maybe was drowned or did she overdose, but we won't make a final determination until all the tests are in," he told CNN.

It's kinda weird to see how many people are surprised by her passing. Sad, I get that. Surprised? No way. Surely not everyone can be that incredulous. I don't mean to come off as insensitive or harsh. I'm just saying; her demise has been a public unwinding for 15 years. It's been a slow death. There wasn't anything 'out-of-the-blue' about it. We've not only witnessed her dying for a long time, but we've mocked it and raced to make her a perennial placeholder atop our Death Pool lists . Would anyone have been surprised had Charlie Sheen died last year? No. Multiply that public meltdown by years. I'm not any more surprised by her passing than I am any other 90 year old person.  This obituary was written long ago with blanks for the dates.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

It's kinda weird to see how many people are surprised by her passing. Sad, I get that. Surprised? No way. Surely not everyone can be that incredulous. I don't mean to come off as insensitive or harsh. I'm just saying; her demise has been a public unwinding for 15 years. It's been a slow death. There wasn't anything 'out-of-the-blue' about it. We've not only witnessed her dying for a long time, but we've mocked it and raced to make her a perennial placeholder atop our Death Pool lists . Would anyone have been surprised had Charlie Sheen died last year? No. Multiply that public meltdown by years. I'm not any more surprised by her passing than I am any other 90 year old person.  This obituary was written long ago with blanks for the dates.

A lot of people thought she was clean after the 2009 Oprah show.
If you are not a avid gossip blog viewer, you wouldnt know that she fell off the wagon( was never really on it)
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Feb 14 2012 3:03 PM EST
[h1]Whitney Houston's Funeral Set For Saturday In Newark[/h1][h2]Pop star will be laid to rest at New Hope Baptist Church in her native Newark, New Jersey, with no planned wake.[/h2]
By Rob Markman

After much speculation, the plans for Whitney Houston's funeral have been set. The fallen pop diva will be laid to rest in her native Newark, New Jersey, a week after her death in a Los Angeles hotel room.

bttn_play-big.png
mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:733105
bttn_play.gif
/www.mtv.com/global/music/player/images/control-bar.gif);">http://www.mtv.com/global...images/control-bar.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">

A Houston family rep confirmed to MTV News that Houston's invitation-only funeral will take place at New Baptist Church at noon on Saturday.

Los Angeles County coroner officials completed Houston's autopsy Sunday, and her body was released to her family the very next day and then flown back east, according to CNN. There have been rumors that there will be a public memorial at Newark's Prudential Center with a ceremony similar to Michael Jackson's high-profile farewell, but USA Todayis reporting that such a plan was never in place and as of right now, the funeral is the only scheduled sendoff for the 48-year-old star.

As a youth in Newark, Houston attended New Hope Baptist Church. In a statement issued to MTV News on Sunday, the Houston family expressed their grief in this trying time. "We are devastated by the loss of our beloved Whitney. This is an unimaginable tragedy, and we will miss her terribly," the statement read. "We appreciate the outpouring of love and support from her fans and friends."

The cause of Houston's death is still unknown. Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter of the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office continues to quell any speculation. "I know there are reports that she maybe was drowned or did she overdose, but we won't make a final determination until all the tests are in," he told CNN.

They chose Newark  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

So she had no death wish, but we'll ignore the fact that the 20+ years of abusing her body wasn't taking a toll on her as well. RIP to her, but was anyone HONESTLY surprised by her passing?

119vsz9jpg.gif

This gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She's a %#%#+% BOSS. RIP whitney
frown.gif

I've listened to this song like 5 times today

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

119vsz9jpg.gif

This gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She's a %#%#+% BOSS. RIP whitney
frown.gif

I've listened to this song like 5 times today
�� �����
Man I hated that song so much, she sound like such a skeeze singing about a married man 
laugh.gif

That album 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Qft, I wasn't surprised at all either.

When you hear about an artist that is broke because they spend majority of their money on drugs, you should know that something bad is going to happen sooner then later. I remmeber reading an article a while back that stated she was begging to borrow money from her friend.

they're flying the flag at half mast for this chick?? this...this...entertainer..?? this glorified fiend? smh. thats a slap in the face to the fallen soldiers that actually died for something.

once i found out she was dopin before the bodyguard even came out, i let her go. smh cut me deep whitney, ya cut me deep.

crazy outta 300 people my cuzin got a invite to the private funeral

Back
Top Bottom