Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

Whitney Houston died this afternoon ... a rep for the singer told the Associated Press.

Paramedics were called to the Beverly Hilton today when Houston was found unresponsive in her hotel room ... sources tell TMZ. 

We're told police arrived to the scene within minutes and fire was already there on another call. According to our sources, paramedics performed CPR but it did not work and she was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM. 

Our sources say there were to signs of foul play. We're told she was ID'ed by family and friends.

R.I.P.

I wonder what the autopsy will reveal. Dang Ray, were ya'll partying?
EDIT: No foul play huh? So does that necessarily rule out the possibility of drugs being involved? 
nerd.gif

I will say this. I kind of hate social media during times like this because you have.

1. People trying to be Chris Broussard and "breaK" the news first.

2. People are in a competition to see who the biggest fans are/were. All of the "I Can't take it" type of comments etc.

Just annoying, but she WAS one of the best that ever did it.

wow....smh I didn't want to believe this at first when I saw it on twitter but RIP, truly a once in a generation talent may she forever Rest in Peace

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I will say this. I kind of hate social media during times like this because you have.

2. People are in a competition to see who the biggest fans are/were. All of the "I Can't take it" type of comments etc.

Does anything not annoy you? Seriously, you must have a high blood pressure.
laugh.gif

and 3. the ignorant a-holes trying to make the funniest joke and get attention when someone has just lost their mother, child, and/or loved one......sure hope those people don't get offended if their loved ones died and somebody tried to make a joke smh 

This was alway my favorite song of hers. All jokes aside, RIP...Feel sorry for Bobbie Christina...

Cant say I'm surprised, shocked that it didn't happen years back.
She's been on  a downward spiral and finally the end arrived.

A truly talented and blessed singer/entertainer.  The notes she hit, her voice was just magical.  True talent, that IMO, went to waste.  She could've done much more.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm legit saddened by this.
frown.gif
CoolNClutch:
I hope it's gonna be legit but knowing the Grammys, they're probably gonna mess it up on such short notice. If they bring in Taylor Swift or some crap like that
30t6p3b.gif
Got to have Mariah or Beyoncé sing one of her songs.
dont forget, jennifer hudson did a great cover of her song

RIP whitney
frown.gif

Oh, Hudson has a voice, no doubt. I was just saying Mariah or Beyoncé because they are also two iconic, black, female R&B voices in the game right now.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Does anything not annoy you? Seriously, you must have a high blood pressure.
laugh.gif

Blood pressure is fine. Just making observations of times in which big names pass along. Everyone is such a fan. Everyone was JUST listening to her. Everyone had one of their songs playing at their wedding. Just noticing the subliminal competitive juices of humans in non competitive situations.

Wasn't much of a fan of hers, but still RIP to her. Such a sad story 
tired.gif

She was truly a LEGEND. That goes without saying

Back
Top Bottom