Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Someone just texted me saying Hulk Hogan passed too....c'mon son...
Hulk Hogan died?
Ever since last year For two years now, he's been dying every few months or so. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Blood pressure is fine. Just making observations of times in which big names pass along. Everyone is such a fan. Everyone was JUST listening to her. Everyone had one of their songs playing at their wedding. Just noticing the subliminal competitive juices of humans in non competitive situations.
Yeah I agree with you there. It's something about music.. like everyone HAS to have heard the best new artist before anyone else etc.

She was farrrrrrrrr ahead of the competition, she could blow... we haven't seen anyone like her since...
RIP
tired.gif

People dropping theories already about the movie Sparkle being cursed. Aaliyah apparently was casted to do it back in 2000... now Whitney?

Eh'

fyi: Jordin Sparks & Cee-Lo are also associated with the remake.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Blood pressure is fine. Just making observations of times in which big names pass along. Everyone is such a fan. Everyone was JUST listening to her. Everyone had one of their songs playing at their wedding. Just noticing the subliminal competitive juices of humans in non competitive situations.
Yeah I agree with you there. It's something about music.. like everyone HAS to have heard the best new artist before anyone else etc.

This. Everytime too. Theres no a single Whitney Houston song in my library but its always sad when a person dies too young. RIP

Michael Jackson passes before the BET Awards, Amy Winehouse passes before the VMA's, and Whitney Houston passes before the Grammy's.

Interesting when you think about the "music is controlled by illuminati" theory, and the "Award shows are satanic rituals" theory.

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
death bandwagon "fans" are the worst. you have never, ever mentioned a single %#**@+@ word about whitney and now you are her "biggest fan" & google'd the whole %#**@+@ internet for all of her damn pics & songs on youtube. 
indifferent.gif

wish you had died instead 

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

This. Everytime too. Theres no a single Whitney Houston song in my library but its always sad when a person dies too young. RIP

True ... only person i could say I listened to on the regular that passed away was MJ and Amy... I also have no whitney songs on my computer. It's hard to not be familiar with her music though ... she had so many #1s 
30t6p3b.gif

RIP 

Originally Posted by BronLe

Michael Jackson passes before the BET Awards, Amy Winehouse passes before the VMA's, and Whitney Houston passes before the Grammy's.

Interesting when you think about the "music is controlled by illuminati" theory, and the "Award shows are satanic rituals" theory.

Don't be that guy..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom