Who’s more thug, Marty Byrd or Walter White?

Byrd or White

• Byrd

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • White

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
He gave her 10 million bro. For the family.

Nowhere close to the money he gave up for hank.

He crossed that line when he poisoned a kid. Or when he orchestrated that plane crash, which killed hundreds btw. Ain't no coming back from that.

F Walt and his morals. You in or you in?

He gave her 10 million bro. For the family.
He gave her the exact amount of money he earned for the fam. No more or less. He was very clear about that when he threatened his former business partners.

Not sure how much money you think he actually made.

F Walt and his morals. You in or you in?
Walt? Morals?

:rofl:

08fc1aab634a1db128a457b697997ead.gif

Dude had 65 mil in those barrels.

That gif and quote is great but when it actually came down to it, he wasn't able to go through with it or allow it to happen. Deeming his threat useless.

I will concede that perhaps he gave them the full 65 cuz it's been a while since I've watched that awful 2nd half of the last season.

Man after watching s1 of Ozark why is Marty even being compared to Walt HesienGOD AT ALL?

At best Marty should be compared to Saul. That's his lane. Son was crooked from jump. Not some normal dude trying to bury a ruthless sociopath kingpin from thriving.

All Marty does is talk himself out of bad situations. Not to mention dude low-key suicidal and not like succumb to cancer Walt but end it cuz I have no real reason to live and I might as well cuz my family will be better off.

Last edited:
Has Byrde poisoned a child just to manipulate his partner to keep cooking that blue?

latest

Walt-and-Jesse-image-walt-and-jesse-36745535-300-169.gif

4a51.gif

200.gif

Has Byrde ran over and killed a bunch of dealers and killers with the family car?

aztek.gif

Has Byrde literally blew up an entire floor of a building just to kill one person? Has he done it a second time by getting an old man to do it?

tumblr_o9x4wun2Pp1sk3d28o1_500.gif

FirstZestyBadger-size_restricted.gif

LimpingLeftIncatern-max-1mb.gif

Has Byrde let his partner's girlfriend die just so he'd stay focused and get back to cooking that blue?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23104-1380219527-11.gif

Has he?

200.gif

tenor.gif

Forgot all the **** my dawg Walt did :lol:. My dawg for life :pimp:

Marty growing on me too. I rock with both of them. Watching season 2.

Tyriq St. Patrick soon to join this elite company :pimp:.

Bruh everything regarding Vermont was trash. Hates that story arc.

The fact that we comparing a character in their 2nd season to a character with a fully finished series says everything

Marty with prep time would end all of Walt’s ****

The fact that we comparing a character in their 2nd season to a character with a fully finished series says everything

Marty with prep time would end all of Walt’s ****
No it doesn't.

It just shows how stupid the comparison is.

Walt would kill Marty before he became Heisenberg if they crossed paths and had a conflict. I'm talking Walt in his white undies that still had hair.

Heisenberg would've framed Marty for everything he's done and then killed him, got off scott free, and been chilling.

Marty's only chance would be talking his way in to working for Walt.

Don't know what y'all watching with Ozark. The clowns Marty is dealing with would all end up in containers dissolving ****ing with Walt. Gay loner FBI agent? Redneck Longmores? The Snells?

Who is comparable to the Salamancas? Or Gus?

Last edited:
No it doesn't.

It just shows how stupid the comparison is.

Walt would kill Marty before he became Heisenberg if they crossed paths and had a conflict. I'm talking Walt in his white undies that still had hair.

Heisenberg would've framed Marty for everything he's done and then killed him, got off scott free, and been chilling.

Marty's only chance would be talking his way in to working for Walt.

Don't know what y'all watching with Ozark. The clowns Marty is dealing with would all end up in containers dissolving ****ing with Walt. Gay loner FBI agent? Redneck Longmores? The Snells?

Who is comparable to the Salamancas? Or Gus?

We’re 2 seasons into ozark b.

Son might turn into a stone cold killing kingpin by the end of it all. We don’t know.

We’re literally comparing a player in his sophomore season to a retired vet

We’re 2 seasons into ozark b.

Son might turn into a stone cold killing kingpin by the end of it all. We don’t know.

We’re literally comparing a player in his sophomore season to a retired vet
But in his rookie season Walt had like 3-4 bodies. He was ROY off that

Sophmore year son made the all-star team.

Now I'm not saying Marty can't end up seeing greatness in the lane of Walt but all of season 1 showed me he's more in the lane of Saul Goodman at best.

Son aint raise a finger in violence once all season. Not in a fight, not when his life was in danger, not when his fam's life was in danger, not when he was robbed, etc.

I'm watching s2 and the lawyer lady straight up says you're not a killer, you're a businessman.

With Breaking Bad there was a sort of symmetry and poetry to Walt's character and outline. Expectations if you will. Strong predictions about where things would go 2 seasons in. He rose to the top through ruthless violence and a superior product and then died.

With Ozark, I feel like for one Marty is never getting out, neither is his fam. I feel he's either gonna raise in the ranks of the cartel and meet the boss or end up taking over the whole Snell operation along with the town. I can see him doing that withou killing anybody. He talks, that's what he does. That's how he wriggles out of danger when other ppl aren't killing for him convienently or not.

If Marty ever does kill it probably won't have a damn thing to do with business. Probably gonna be mad personal and unrelated.

Now don't quote me on that cuz I ain't finished s2 but I can see his daughter and son (mostly the son) putting in more work while Wendy works her corrupt waya in politics until the point they run the town.

Marty gonna basically be The Accountant minus the mental issue and badass fighting/killing skills.

Last edited:
Why is this even a thread?

I only saw Season 1 of BB, but there is no comparison at all.

In fact, What G thing has Marty ever even done?

-Constantly get's sonned by everyone
-His wife cheated on him and barely apologized
-Daughter cusses him out like it's nothing
-Enemies be kidnapping/touching his family like it's nothing cause they know he aint about that life
-When the heat is on, he freezes; constantly gets saved by other people

Marty is a lame. None of his plans ever work because he still thinks he's a funds manager in Chi-town. He hasn't realized that that life is gone and it's never coming back. Marty needs to go all the way and embrace the Cartel life.

Now his son Jonah, he's the future.

They should scrap anymore seasons and just do a spinoff with Jonah and Zeke once he's grown up. Them two and Ruth gonna have the Ozarks tweaking

watched the first few episodes of Ozark when it dropped but didnt get pass the 4th episode or so... bout to catch up

Gonna need to watch Breaking Bad I guess. Watched the first couple eps but lost interest,

Back
Top Bottom