Who are these damn people who keep calling me about my car warranty being expired?

you can try to listen to the entire thing, sometimes it'll have an option in there like "press 2 to stop receiving these calls." worked for meand i haven't gotten one of those calls in weeks.

Originally Posted by starbury03

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

dat happend to me
so i gave them fake information since i aint got a car
nd in da end before i hanged up i told them i didnt have a car
nd he was like !+%

I'm definitely doing this next time they call. Every time it's the same ol tall tale..

"This is your second notice..the factory warrenty on your veichle is .....blahblahblha
grin.gif
That's the EXACT same thing they keep telling me!

I want to answer but I'm afraid they'll call me even more after.

laugh.gif
i got this and was like
eek.gif
noooo - i know i was good for awhile still tho so i just double checked with myshop...didnt call that number back or anything-

745 repair bills FTL

do you guys get them from random area codes? i wont even pick up the phone if the call isnt in a nearby area code.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

LOL.

is it a dude with a serious voice??

Bamma be calling me all the time.

roll.gif

same here, dude said " sir your cars warrenty is about to expire... blah blah" i stopped em in the middle of a sentence n said, "look man, idrive a 1989 chevrolet, my warrenty's been expired for more then 15 years" then dude just hung up lol

I always get this BS, I really was a bout to pay because I thought it was my dealership? now I'm confused

Ive been getting these calls for over a month. Get them about once a week. They call me from 402-884-1470.

I got this call a few times. After about the third time I told the guy I was coming for him and his family
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I thought i was the only one,
laugh.gif

i used to get it all the time so i just followed the prompts and told them to remove them from there calling list. I haven't received any since.

I get these calls every week at home and the cell. It's annoying, wasting my time having me answer the phone only to hang up right away

Wow...I just saw this thread, then I got a phone call from these people.

I thought it going to cycle through the options, and I was going to
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
someone out because I'm on the no call list.

Back
Top Bottom