Who are your top 5 athletes for your generation or all-time?!!

1. Kobe "Mamba" Bryant

2.Ladanian Tomlinson

3. Roger Federer

4. Tiger Woods

5. Anderson Silva

oooohwee im really lovin that hakeem pick....most underrated center of all time, not a single analyst mentions that man when speaking of greats

Dan Marino
Magic Johnson
Sammy Sosa
Nick Van Exel
Kobe Bryant

For my teams

Randy Moss
Ladanian Tomlinson
Barry Sanders
Albert Pujols
LeBron James

For those not on my teams

In no particular order:

LeBron James
Albert Pujols
Tom Brady
Tiger Woods
Rafael Nadal (just wait)

Honorable mentions:
Anderson Silva/Fedor Emelianenko (too hard to tell how predict)

Floyd Mayweather (we'll see how he does in his big upcoming fights, if they happen)

My "generation" unfortunately excludes guys like Barry Sanders, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr., etc. etc.

Damn I forgot about soccer. Tom Brady gets the axe then, and Ronaldo, perhaps with a spot.

Zidane has not had the career Ronaldo had.

Originally Posted by HamchopAFG

oooohwee im really lovin that hakeem pick....most underrated center of all time, not a single analyst mentions that man when speaking of greats

I've had a Dream shake in my post up game for a long minute
laugh.gif
, mygood friends won't fall for it anymore
Those are my favorite athletes of all time I was to quick on the post button I'd switch out JERRY RICE for GP and Wayne Gretzky for Clyde

My 5 favorite athletes that I've been able to actually watch on tv or in person while they were still playing:

Wayne Gretzky
Michael Jordan
Tiger Woods
Pete Sampras
Zinedine Zidane

1. Air Jordan. 2. Jerry Rice. 3. LeBron James. 4. Barry Sanders. 5. Randy Moss. Honorable mentions - T.O., Hakeem the Dream, Barry Bonds & Griffey Jr.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

My 5 favorite athletes that I've been able to actually watch on tv or in person while they were still playing:

Wayne Gretzky
Michael Jordan
Tiger Woods
Pete Sampras
Zinedine Zidane
Solid list.

What the hell are you talking about? Hakeem is always mentioned with the greats. He is by no means underrated, he's rated at exactly wherehe should be. How old are you and how long have you been watching basketball?

1. Penny
2. Jerry Rice
3. MJ
4. Bryant Young
5. Barry Sanders

im 24 yrs old, and sportscenter is the only thing i really watch on tv.....soooo when u tell me hes always mentioned, can you back that up and tell me whomentions him because id love to know

Jerry Rice
Mamba 24
MJ 23
Tim Tebow ( I don't like him much myself, but he is easily the best CFB player this decade)
LT 21

im 24 yrs old, and sportscenter is the only thing i really watch on tv.....soooo when u tell me hes always mentioned, can you back that up and tell me who mentions him because id love to know

I don't have time to look for some sports center specific youtube videos or anything but this is what a quick search on ESPN.com produced

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/dailydime?page=dailydime-GreatestCenters

im 24 yrs old, and sportscenter is the only thing i really watch on tv.....soooo when u tell me hes always mentioned, can you back that up and tell me who mentions him because id love to know

He's mentioned, there's just no reason to bring him up too often. Everyone puts him in the second tier of centers, below Russell, Wilt, and Kareem.

Back
Top Bottom