Who are your top 5 athletes for your generation or all-time?!!

Federer- domination?

Uh. Some guy named Rafa would care to disagree.

Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps.....good call, can't believe I forgot about those guys.

FYI I'm thinking like 1998 and beyond, I'm not counting guys like MJ and Gretzky who really were not a part of "my generation." I was born in88, but it would be foolish to include guys who peaked when I was under 10 years old because I didn't really get a good chance to watch them play.

people actually using mamba.

self-given nicknames.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Federer- domination?

Uh. Some guy named Rafa would care to disagree.

Usain Bolt and Michael Phelps.....good call, can't believe I forgot about those guys.

FYI I'm thinking like 1998 and beyond, I'm not counting guys like MJ and Gretzky who really were not a part of "my generation." I was born in 88, but it would be foolish to include guys who peaked when I was under 10 years old because I didn't really get a good chance to watch them play.
Rafa's great, but just because Roger can't consistently beat one person, does not mean he is not dominant.

A tennis player doesn't casually win 14 slams like it's nothing. Otherwise, everyone would be winning them.

I do agree that depending on what you consider your generation, some players may be left off.

don't get me wrong- as of now, he's got the most impressive resumé of any player ever. better than sampras or anyone else.

i just think it's inaccurate to say he has been dominant. he was for a while, he no longer is. and i don't think, as the world #2, that can even bedebated as of now.

Back
Top Bottom