who can spot the trend in these pics

ah yuku

the only place where 10 posts asking "whats the answer?" come right after the answer

either that or dudes up in here cant read
laugh.gif

ah yuku

the only place where 10 posts asking "whats the answer?" come right after the answer

either that or dudes up in here cant read
laugh.gif

Multiple MVP winners.

He's trying to imply Nash isn't the caliber player that the rest of those guys are. Meaning, he didn't deserve a second MVP.

Multiple MVP winners.

He's trying to imply Nash isn't the caliber player that the rest of those guys are. Meaning, he didn't deserve a second MVP.

Nash's teams in his MVP seasons would have swept the floor with the Cavs team LeBron led to the Finals, though.

But whatever; things just don't fall into place for some players. And, at the peak of their careers, I'd rather have Steve Nash run my team than Iverson.

Some of those players finished without rings, anyway. Something Nash still has a chance to do.

Nash's teams in his MVP seasons would have swept the floor with the Cavs team LeBron led to the Finals, though.

But whatever; things just don't fall into place for some players. And, at the peak of their careers, I'd rather have Steve Nash run my team than Iverson.

Some of those players finished without rings, anyway. Something Nash still has a chance to do.

Back
Top Bottom