WHO declares Monkeypox outbreak a global emergency

Whoops, I honestly meant to type osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh My bad! Edited.

Lol it's not like I said monkey pox is no big deal.

i told you there isn't any evidence that air borne transmission is a driver of the spread.

And there currently isn't.

Now if you wanna spout misinformation by telling people it's "airborne"
I guess I can't stop you

Monkeypox causes boils all over the persons body?
It can, but sometimes only causes a single lesion, or very localized outbreak. Won't post gruesome pics, but it can be brutal. Only saving grace is that if people start seeing their favorite celebrity with Monkeypox lesions/scars all over their face they might actually care.

Lol it's not like I said monkey pox is no big deal.

i told you there isn't any evidence that air borne transmission is a driver of the spread.

And there currently isn't.

Now if you wanna spout misinformation by telling people it's "airborne"
I guess I can't stop you

I very clearly said that there are multiple routes of potential transmission, one of which is airborne. That is a FACT.

There's literally scientists who've talked about this. There's no risk of pregnancy so more unprotected sex is one major reason.
Don't take a half a sentence out of my response and try to paint it as I have something against the gay community. I literally include how the gay community shouldn't be targeted nor stigmatized in my response.

Yea I ain't even frame it that way to make it seem like you got something against guys. Maybe.
others posters are on that, not me. I was legit asking.

But post links to those articles when you can.

Yea I ain't even frame it that way to make it seem like you got something against guys. Maybe.
others posters are on that, not me. I was legit asking.

But post links to those articles when you can.
Literally so easy to find on Google, I'll just post the first link. If you actually were legit asking you could've found this in less than 10 seconds. You knew what you were doing and quite frankly no idea why and what purpose that serves. It ain't even like a more active sexual lifestyle is a negative thing so why'd you frame it like that in the first place

Again, I stress this point: the message shouldn't be focused at all on the gay community, rather the close skin to skin contact that happens, and sex just happens to be something that allows that to happen easily.
Unless it's Fox news and lunatics on that side, the gay community is being brought up because right now the numbers are showing they make up the majority of cases. If cases keep rising and this thing turns out to be a full blown pandemic, the proportion will regress to the mean.

Last edited:
Has patient zero been found or are we dealing with another COVID like mutation that has "occured out in the wild"?

It's BEEN endemic in some African countries, so there is no patient zero. Closest they've come to tracing was this...

Also what is causing it to spread as fast it has? If it's always been around is this the same OG strain or a new strain? Is it just that those people from the raves travelled and infected others at a rate that was faster than contact tracing?

Also what is causing it to spread as fast it has? If it's always been around is this the same OG strain or a new strain? Is it just that those people from the raves travelled and infected others at a rate that was faster than contact tracing?

A1E46722-F1D7-49FC-928A-E842FC2F3293.jpeg

There is no way that half the population wont be infected by this by the end of the year. 3-18 months viability, like WTF? My girl and I still wear our mask wherever we go. I've noticed at times I may be the only person at a certain location wearing one. We still wipe off groceries with clorox wipes, more so for sanitary reasons not so much covid transmission anymore. But this monkeypox **** is scarier than covid.

Back
Top Bottom