Who do people say you look like?

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

n24613876_31197580_6636.jpg

jake-gyllenhaal-5.jpg
hi 
wink.gif
 . my NT crush 
laugh.gif

anyway ... i get kim kardashian and christina milian.... don't get excited guys.. i look nothing like either 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

i've seen your pics.
glasses.gif

I think most of you have. Also I just ran a picture through one of those celebrity match-up sites and allllll my matches are asian. Come to think of it, people ask if I'm part asian pretty often. But I'm completely eastern european on both sides. Weird.

But what I have noticed browsing through my pics is that I look a lot less asian/devon aoki *#* now bc my face has thinned out so much since I was 18. I just scanned through a more recent picture and now I'm getting Brigitte Bardot. And like one other white lady and then like 5 asian girls.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

i've seen your pics.
glasses.gif
I think most of you have. Also I just ran a picture through one of those celebrity match-up sites and allllll my matches are asian. Come to think of it, people ask if I'm part asian pretty often. But I'm completely eastern european on both sides. Weird.

But what I have noticed browsing through my pics is that I look a lot less asian/devon aoki *#* now bc my face has thinned out so much since I was 18. I just scanned through a more recent picture and now I'm getting Brigitte Bardot. And like one other white lady and then like 5 asian girls.
don't you live in the same city as me? [*hint-hint* it rains a lot here]

i've seen your pics.
glasses.gif

don't you live in the same city as me? [*hint-hint* it rains a lot here]
hahaha yeah how'd you know that?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i look like no one. seriously,i never get any comparisons in real life

frown.gif
If it makes you feel better you look exactly like one of my best friends haha. She's not famous but the first time I saw your picture I was like "Hey! It's ___!"
laugh.gif

frown.gif
If it makes you feel better you look exactly like one of my best friends haha. She's not famous but the first time I saw your picture I was like "Hey! It's ___!"
laugh.gif
now i need pics
laugh.gif
inbox
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
now i need pics
laugh.gif
inbox
nerd.gif
:lol:

new pics
smile.gif

When I had my long hair- "Tommy" the Green Ranger

Now with short hair- Mike "The Situation"

Pitbull

Im White from England dark hair n green eyes n people in the US always speak Spanish to me or ask if im Latin Rican normaly and are always shocked when they hear the English accent.

Back in 04 went to Miami Pit was fresh on the scene never heard of him b4 but heard damnit man on the radio.

Went to Club Deep on Washington Ave n some chick said damn I thought u was Pitbull u look just like him I dont think so.

Bout an hour later Pits in the club to do a live radio set and the girl im with gets introduced to him n she instantly says dont he look like u and makes him look my way im like damn he dont wanna hear that crap he gave me a pound n hug though.

Peace
Scottie

Bob Marley, and not just because I have locks. A lot of people tell me we have very similar facial features.

The Jake Gallenhyal (sp?) comparison one is on point!

I used to get Sarah Michelle Gellar when I was younger all the time. My cousins nicknamed me Buffy. I actually see it a bit. My best friend and sisters say Penelope Cruz and I do not see it at all. Lately, my cousins and sisters say I look like Snookie from Jersey Shore.
laugh.gif
But then again, they also say I look like Snoop Dogg and Michael Jackson.
laugh.gif

But, a lot of the time I get people telling me I look like someone they know.

Back
Top Bottom