Who do you think are the top collectors of this board?

Who do you think are the top collectors of this board, don't have to be numbered or in order or anything like that.

joerdan23: amazing rare air jordan collection

solesupreme: idem dito

pdone: major vintage nike collection

a lot of the mods

and a lot more members who i am forgetting now

nerd.gif

what criteria defines "top" or "best"? if you mean who has the collection worth the most money, then i have no idea. might even be someonethat chooses to lurk.

i really liked looking at krabby's table in hawaii. some of the group pics that have impressed me over the years have come frominc365, sgtshizzle (sp?), and iboizco (sp?). i also really like that one guy's top 50 post - his name ischarles and he's a big collector of old af1's and i forget his sn on here. i'd really love to see all ofcubanbee's collection. also, about 4 years ago, i pm'ed jay jones with a number of stupid questions and he seemed tobe genuine in his responses to me. imo, his great attitude would be important in picking a "top" collector - someone who helps the newer guys in aconstructive manner - doesn't hurt that he has a pile of nice shoes too. there are some dudes in europe that have some killer air max collections.oli has a great collection as does timcity. teamb1illywh1teboyUmadNT has also been real cool and you know hemust have a ton of great stuff. there are a couple of dudes that straight kill it in the team afone thread. probably out of everyone though,jumpmanst is probably "that dude".

^^I always admired your collection Kev..just very well rounded

Peterock - has an amazing collection as well, somthin like 500 pairs..and from what Ive seen, all quality

Termite_zee - Im never seen a collection post but based off his WDYWT posts, its obvious his Vans/Supreme gear is somehtin special

Crisone - one of the first stand out posters I noticed on this site..his collection is just incredibly well rounded...his AMs, rare Nikes and ever growing Vanscollections are serious!! Plus he always come through with some dope gear!

IdolKicks - guy has just been killing it lately...his pick up posts are always epic and his WDYWT posts are always incredible, hes got great sense of style (No|-|omo)

I know theres others but I cant remeber right now..Ill post more later

Oli, Cameron Nelson - nice AM's

OGfiend, Kevin2nd, INC 365, iiljaybe3, most people at TEAM AF1 Thread - Nice AF1's

ijapino - Nice J's

Joerdan23, solesupreme - nice PE's and OG J's

Alieg6 - 11.5-12 heat I wish I could have
frown.gif

Kappper, Airjordanjack - nice vintage heat

of course there are more, I have yet to see them
smile.gif

There's a lot of collectors on this board with amazing stuff. Some notables in my book include Jay Jones, BKals, jumpmanst, BabyDill, SoleSupreme,Joerdan23, Mandingo, spursniperseven, etc. Not everyone would think the same way I do, but those are just the first few names to pop up in my head.

^^phase, youre in that category too- you and mandingo popped into my head when i first read the thread title

Air Rev, Ornidahoops, collie, stoker55, some other's. I used to have some of stoker's pics on my computer at home, but I doubt I still have them.

Rahjelli, Solesupreme, Phase2, Bkals, Jay Jones, Mandingo, Joerdan23, Alieg6, Tprel.... just some of the names that pops in my head.

What do you consider a "top collector"? Everyone has a diff.definition....just because someone has the oldest Jordans, or the rarest PE's,doesn't make them a "top collector"...that just means they know the right people, or have an enormous wallet. I think a lot of people have becomesomewhat jaded on this whole hobby.

What do you consider a "top collector"? Everyone has a diff.definition....just because someone has the oldest Jordans, or the rarest PE's, doesn't make them a "top collector"...that just means they know the right people, or have an enormous wallet. I think a lot of people have become somewhat jaded on this whole hobby.
I have to agree with you on this Cam... I also agree with many of these top collectors, butone of them RESELLS quite a bit... I look at this as a PASSION, and I have never been in it for the money... Some of these PE COLLECTORS forget what got themstarted...

As far as TOP COLLECTOR, I would have to say Jay Jones... His Andruw Jones and Ray Allen collections are amazing, and a collector likethat obviously has a passion, and doesn't go sell his stuff just to go make a quick profit...

Jay Jones
happy.gif

superdaniels -- If you missed his weekly Jordan threads a couple years ago....you missed an important time of your livelihood.
laugh.gif

But...everyone here has been nothing but friendly over the past years and we all share a great love for shoes...so there's no point in comparingcollections. Also -- what some can and can't afford doesn't make them a better collector...all we can ask for is that people appreciate their shoes.

what about flintgrey? anytime anyone asks about a sneaker...he always has the tagged pic lol, im sure he has stacked quite a bit of heat over the years

Back
Top Bottom