Who do you think are the top collectors of this board?

I've seen part of Jay Jone's collection and it's amazing. His OG 1's collection is really impressive. My friend who has been on NT for a longlong time told me he use to do week of Jordans thing just like ijapino.

joerdan, sole supreme, iljapino, from what ive heard retired jordans had a sick one

well since theres no such thing as a "top collector" , the collections that amaze me and cometo mind immediately :

Cris1
SoleSupreme
Jay Jones
INC365
Joerdan
Brian (forget his NT name)
jayhuntertwothree

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Trust me when I say, some of the 'best' collections/collectors don't even post on NT, or any site for that matter!

Man.....You aint never lied!..
eek.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

PO

Originally Posted by Prez T

well since theres no such thing as a "top collector" , the collections that amaze me and come to mind immediately :

Cris1
SoleSupreme
Jay Jones
INC365
Joerdan
Brian (forget his NT name)
jayhuntertwothree
I'm surprised this is the first time he got mentioned. I remember when he posted his collection, that thing took so long to load all thepics, and I got fast internet, lol. And it was all quality @!!% too, OGs, rare @!!%, so much, even Wheaties boxes and I think SI covers.
laugh.gif

Your right when you say some of the best collectors dont even, post on this board. There are many who lurk and never post, there collections for variousreasons. For that matter I would say that we will never truly know who the top collectors really are.

mandingo def. is up there, as are you joerdan. solesupreme as we all know as serious heat. id also have to say rahjelli. there are others on the board who havemany gems, but choose to keep them on the low down however.

Back
Top Bottom