Who else is addicted to scratch-offs?

Lately, I find myself buying the $10 scratch offs everyday.
In georgia, if that matters.

$10 JUMBO BUCKS

The other day I won ten times on the same ticket, for a dollar each.
mad.gif
mad.gif

i was ovr the summer when i worked in ocean city. i spent around 50-100 evry week on them

I was waiting to use the Redbox at my local Raley's, and this guy put in $50 dollars, and got out 17 different scratchers.

I felt bad for him, im not sure why.

Just got 2 $5 scratch offs yesterday, didnt get anything on either......but i just keep getting them cuz you never know when that jackpots gonna come around.

my moms
indifferent.gif

she always win at least 5 cash on em.. and makes me go cash them in.. and buy more
indifferent.gif

she spends like 50% of her checks on scratch offs and weed
smh.gif

I was only 16 15 when I bought my first scratch off. I remember it clear like it was yesterday
laugh.gif
. You can buy anything in chinatown so I went to a scratch card store and thenbought a $1 ticket and won nothing.
frown.gif
The next day I bought another andgot nothing.
frown.gif
The 3rd day I only had $1 on me and was feeling thirstybut I decided to buy a ticket and won $10
eek.gif
, I bought my drink and bought2 tickets and won nothing. I wasted $6 on tickets and won nothing...So so far I wasted $10 on tickets and won $10 so it even out...I stopped before I gotaddicted unlike some people
tired.gif
my friend's friend lost $200 andothers lost $50-$100.

i got my first one on my 18th b-day. i also bought a black and mild. i didnt want it to seem like i it was my first time doing this, so i threw in a bag ofskittles to try and throw of the cashier. lol.

i won $4. but $2 towards that gas i also bought. and $2 towards 2 more scratch offs.

have yet to win anything again. might pick one up later on tho, now that i think about it.

i won 3 dollars on lotto the other day...been buying mega millions and texas two step every other day

don't really mess with scratch offs though

I used to be addicted a few years back... biggest i won was $100 on the $2 Monopoly joints
pimp.gif

My girl won $1,000 on a $20 ticket last year
eek.gif

My girl's pops won $500 yesterday on a $10 ticket
smh.gif
Dude is rich, $%#$ is he doin buyin lotto? give the less fortunate a chance homie

Stay away from that stuff guys. A couple weeks back guy came in here bought a few, and pulled out his kitchen knife to scratch off the tickets. When ticketsbecome bigger than food there is a problem.

If I won the mega millions I would Diddy bop everyday for the rest of it life.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

Stay away from that stuff guys. A couple weeks back guy came in here bought a few, and pulled out his kitchen knife to scratch off the tickets. When tickets become bigger than food there is a problem.

LOL WUT
roll.gif

These were my investments in elementary. The age law wasn't set up at this time. I always had money because of them it was always the break the bankticket and the weekly grand tickets I would win on.

Back
Top Bottom