Who else is afraid to unDS their kicks

Not afraid, but I do wait awhile, and pop the cherry on special occasions...nowadays everything comes out within a few years so might as well wear them sometime or another...

Shoes are ment to be worn everyday its how you store and take care of em that matters
That is definatly what "matters" lol. I just tried jason markk on my fire red 5's soles cleaned em well, if they dont go yellow now due to liquid hitting it, its game on for all my 5's (most of my stuff thats still ds)

People worry about yellowing. As long as oxygen is in the air, they will yellow whether you wear em or not. Wear and enjoy them

Any retro's I've gotten and didn't plan on wearing, I wrap both shoes up in plastic wrap like @ Flight Club on Fairfax in LA, put them in a box, and try to keep them unexposed to the light as much as possible. This has kept pretty much 99% of my shoes perfectly DS from when I bought them 12 or 13 some odd years ago. :smokin

Any retro's I've gotten and didn't plan on wearing, I wrap both shoes up in plastic wrap like @ Flight Club on Fairfax in LA, put them in a box, and try to keep them unexposed to the light as much as possible. This has kept pretty much 99% of my shoes perfectly DS from when I bought them 12 or 13 some odd years ago.
smokin.gif
Didn't a pair of Olives crumble with this method? Or was that something else?

Didn't a pair of Olives crumble with this method? Or was that something else?
any 9 would do that if they cant breathe. its the type of material and the lack of use that will make them crumble but those types of midsoles will crumble in time regardless

Back
Top Bottom