Who else is getting bombarded with snow right now?

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by bkmac

Snow is falling hard in Brooklyn as expected
eyes.gif

I'm in Brooklyn and there is literally no snow coming down right now. Nothing on the ground either.
Not sure, but are you agreeing with me, or do you think I'm wrong?

I hope there is no snow falling tonight, at least a heavy amount if at all.

?

Just commenting on what I see (no snow at all).

Yeah, it didn't really snow much at all - just a dusting. The news made made it seem like we would get five inches.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

indiana weather is not wussup
smh.gif
i need the summer asap
You are not lyin fam...I'm up here in Gary. Woke up and saw all of this and was like "DAMN, Igotta shovel this +#$@."
bf926b72601b46930cd50523c948d7d727d02060.gif

Yo to reiterate, Detroit is covered right now. I have been dealing with it since I got up at 7 this morning to go to work. My 35 minute commute was an hour andten minutes and it was even worse on the way back. My car is currently down the street from my house because there is no way it is making it up the small hillin front of it.

I needed to go cop some herb and I had been planning to go and get tipsy with some females, but instead I am at home on NT drinking a beer. I'm not feelingthis at all, being trapped in your crib is not a good look. Makes me miss NYC even more.

Pittsburgh weather - It's officially freezin' [32 degrees], some snow is on the ground, but it's more ice than anything, and we're supposed tobe gettin' 2 inches tonight.

Back
Top Bottom