Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif
i wonder what he looks like now though

act_blake_griffin.jpg

roll.gif
tears

lol did this as a kid at a friends house and str8 dunked it so hard, broke a wooden beam in the basement.

I'm guilty of the Door frame dunking...you couldn't tell me nothing when I first started grazing the ceiling
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'm guilty of the Door frame dunking...you couldn't tell me nothing when I first started grazing the ceiling
pimp.gif

i see ppl still do this as adults like they do it on like a slick sly tip... on some i so wanna go blake griffen on it but ill do the lil one handed pg dunk so it doesnt look as bad.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Somewhat related: 
Amazon product ASIN B000ETQR68
I just remembered how dope this Nerf hoop was when I first saw it.  iPod speakers and a drink dispenser in a Nerf hoop... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my girls have one and it is like the kind like chuckie cheese keeps score plays music and everything no lie bedtime for the girls and i be str8 getting my hoop on...

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

Originally Posted by cameltrophy24

that may be the case...but the first time you dunked on one of these goals was epic...admit it. it was on your mind when you first dunked on regulation too. gravity is my best friend, i can't jump anymore...plus i'm 32 with bad knees lol
you too bro. im 20 and i broke my tibia in 3 spots and my ankle in 4 all at once, my leg has never been the same
frown.gif
now i can barely grab rim. so doorway dunking is
pimp.gif
for me
roll.gif
How did you manage that? 
eek.gif

Love doorway dunking, still do it once in a while.

Also jumping up and dunking on street signs.
went up for a tip in and fell on a kids foot and my ankle rolled the wrong way all the way till the inside of my foot was touching the ground. plus i was wearing my jordan XX's so that strap didnt help me either. haven't worn the shoes since.
roll.gif

you too bro. im 20 and i broke my tibia in 3 spots and my ankle in 4 all at once, my leg has never been the same
frown.gif
now i can barely grab rim. so doorway dunking is
pimp.gif
for me
roll.gif
How did you manage that? 
eek.gif

went up for a tip in and fell on a kids foot and my ankle rolled the wrong way all the way till the inside of my foot was touching the ground. plus i was wearing my jordan XX's so that strap didnt help me either. haven't worn the shoes since.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 ps im laughing at you  

Originally Posted by MonStar1

How did you manage that? 
eek.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 ps im laughing at you  
ps your still ugly

i remember having those nerf one that goes behind the door. my dunks were never that cool thoigh.

Did this in my living room a few years back. never realized there was the top of a nail slightly hanging out. Got a nasty cut on my palm from it

Back
Top Bottom