who else is JACKED for the WNBA All Star Game today?

Originally Posted by Korean Krossover

WHAT TIME DOES THE LAY-UP CONTEST START?!??

magic.jpg

The Mikan Drill is BACK!!!

I don't see how the WNBA makes any money....their games are so damn boring...
laugh.gif

their Jerseys look like Nascars...Riddled with company patches and logos
laugh.gif

i heard ska sold his whole shoe collection for front row seats..............

well actually he just sold a beat smelly pair of dunks and got front row tickets for free...

If you guys werent too busy insulting the league, you would have enjoyed one hell of a basketball game. Game was neck and neck all game long. Swin Cash won the MVP in spite of her team losing. What an amazing display of athletic ability. First time the East has won in years, and it was easily the best all star game in recent memory. Shame there probably wont be one next year, but we will have the olympics. The halftime show was awesome too. Honored the all time greats to ever play the game.

Great day.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i honestly didnt even know the wnba season was even going on tho
if Becky Hammon is participating ill check it out

i saw the last 4 mins of the game and it was very boring. so many TOs and when the west had the ball and traveled at the end....
indifferent.gif

If you guys eventually have daughters that are into sports I hope you have the same attitude towards it 
30t6p3b.gif

my local news in Connecticut was showing the highlights, and when they showed their "play of the game" it was a off the back board Lay-up, and when the girl made it, she started celebrating like she just posterized someone.
it was hilarious

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

If you guys eventually have daughters that are into sports I hope you have the same attitude towards it 
30t6p3b.gif

...Womens basketball is boring to watch on any level...period... I don't care if my mother played in the WNBA, unless she was posterizing folks...it would still be boring to watch on TV.

I respect WNBA players, but its just not entertaining to me....
grin.gif

I missed it. I thought it was coming on nbatv but when I turned there it was already post game and interviewing Swin Cash, Maya Moore, TSpoon, and Lisa Leslie. One huge difference between the 2 leagues, NBA players aren't half as well spoken as WNBA players, not by a mile.

I ended up watching the second half it was basketball. haha.
The off the glass is hilarious. She was about to miss.
They tend to LIVE off the glass.
It was pretty boring.
tired.gif

that was a horrible pass off the glass....she almost throw it over the back board
laugh.gif

wow...
laugh.gif
her reaction after lol the annoucer said that was "fun"... no spectacular, awesome, outstanding, unbelievable.....just "fun"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom