Who else is ready for a XVII retro?

I don't know why but ive really been craving a 17 Retro since I unlocked them on 2k11. I really want the 3 mids to come back out and I think the carolina low wouldn't look bad as a mid the second time around either. I know there's not much history behind them to be a really hyped up over say, a XVI or another retroing of the IV, V, or VII but as long as the price isn't over $160 they could do ok. Anybody got a few cents on the matter?

I don't know why but ive really been craving a 17 Retro since I unlocked them on 2k11. I really want the 3 mids to come back out and I think the carolina low wouldn't look bad as a mid the second time around either. I know there's not much history behind them to be a really hyped up over say, a XVI or another retroing of the IV, V, or VII but as long as the price isn't over $160 they could do ok. Anybody got a few cents on the matter?

I think the hype determines if they will come out again I don't think Jordan Brand will GR a shoe that doesn't sale well.IMO. Aye but I would cop if they did come out briefcase and all.

I think the hype determines if they will come out again I don't think Jordan Brand will GR a shoe that doesn't sale well.IMO. Aye but I would cop if they did come out briefcase and all.

As much as I want them to retro these, I don't want them to retro these because i know they'll be crap quality wise. These shoes are PERFECT for balling, and I know JB will leave/skimp on some part of the shoe. On that note, I'll continue to look for more pairs to go with my white/reds and black/silver.

As much as I want them to retro these, I don't want them to retro these because i know they'll be crap quality wise. These shoes are PERFECT for balling, and I know JB will leave/skimp on some part of the shoe. On that note, I'll continue to look for more pairs to go with my white/reds and black/silver.

Everyone says outlets but I go there and all I see is spizikes. Last thing I seen at my outlet was B grade Pistons and they were gone in 2 weeks.

Everyone says outlets but I go there and all I see is spizikes. Last thing I seen at my outlet was B grade Pistons and they were gone in 2 weeks.

Such a slept on shoe. I got my white/college blue pair for $75
pimp.gif

Yeah I would like to see these retro, my pops was buggin back in the day when I was trying to get these...

Yeah I would like to see these retro, my pops was buggin back in the day when I was trying to get these...

Back
Top Bottom