Who else is watching The Real World.

OMG my dude did work on that bottle of wine
eek.gif

tired.gif

BDW I hate those 2 ignorant b#t#es. Where the eff are they from.....Hatred, Alabama?

yeah, hes probably just some random street thug Batman beats up, or one of Jokers henchmen with clown makeup on
laugh.gif

but if i spot him in the movie while i'm in the theater, i'm gonna be dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by slicknickmd

OMG my dude did work on that bottle of wine
eek.gif

tired.gif

BDW I hate those 2 ignorant b#t#es. Where the eff are they from.....Hatred, Alabama?

ayoooo dude was straight gone
indifferent.gif

he downed that bottle and had hella drinks before hand

and co-sign on those ignorant beezies

edit-ayo dude had me tearing up after talking about rehab

dad use to be an alcoholic
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

yo what is really good with that broad Kimberly and when she has no makeup
sick.gif

sick.gif
x 600000. Whoever did the casting for the girls deserves a slap inthe face.

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by na penny 89

NH that dude joey arms looked like they messed up red marks all over them what the hell ?

underneath his armpit? yeah i saw that too. scars or something? dunno

this season is somewhat wack. chicks are wack. dudes are wack. greg and will are cool tho. and they aren't gay thank god.

hoping it picks up soon or the new guy is a lot more interesting in a good way.
CEO, sent you a PM. Waiting on a response hoping your alright. Get back at me, DUKE.
This has been the best season in awhile.
pimp.gif

I mean, we like 3-4 episodes in, and it's all kinds of
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Bri gassing herself up thinking she had something to do withJoey's roid rage.

That girl Bri is trash just utter utter trash and to go back to last week's episode that fool JoJo she brought home? When someone pointed out is beltbuckle of a gun dude was like "It's 9 Inches and fully loaded" that $+#@ ain't no pickup line...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This has been the best season in awhile. image

naw, i definitely wouldn't say that. to be a good season there has to be at least one hot girl, i mean come on. i thought Denver was really entertaining,and had good looking chicks. and last season was better than this season too, at least so far.

the only cool+entertaining character on the whole show is Greg.

i thought Will would hold it down for us black people, but he's just another lame black dude, rocking a dress shirt and tie with a t-shirt over it.... 5eps in and he has yet to be spotted with a broad
nerd.gif
smh.gif
not to mention managing to get friend-zoned by two different girls within a matter of days, includingSarah straight up giving him the "hell no" on national TV
laugh.gif

and not only do none of the girls look good, they all have serious attitude problems and think they're more than they are. i can't stand any of them

If Joey were a black dude acting like that he wouldve been called the NWORD.....hypocrisy FTL.

Speaking of ignorance, you come outta left field with this hypothetical.

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

If Joey were a black dude acting like that he wouldve been called the NWORD.....hypocrisy FTL.

Speaking of ignorance, you come outta left field with this hypothetical.

eyes.gif
Im not one to blame race on every single problem black people face. Im just saying, the perception of an angry black man and an angry white man havealways been different on the show. Bri got angry=the white girls said don't get ghetto and the "blackville" comment. Tyree a couple of season agogot angry and the gay dude called him the NWORD. Just stating observations my dude.

She called her ghetto because Bri used that analogy earlier when she said "When I get mad, I get ghetto." Bri put the stereotype out there, if youdon't like want to be called it, don't describe yourself with the word.

Same goes with the n word.

But Blackville, that was def. ignornat, haha.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom